“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #9 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Pre-trip email was very welcoming. Desk clerks were great, especially Alejandra who prepared shipping label for painting to be picked up by FedEx so we didn't have to carry on the airplane. She also recommended local restaurant (Rendezvous, which was excellent). Other than a slight miscommunication, the shuttle service was excellent both to and from cruise ship and airport. Definitely the place to stay before and/or after cruise! Very comfortable and clean room. The Hampton Inn Airport North knows how to cater to their guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Sandratrip239!! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review on Trip Advisor about my hotel. We love hearing from our happy guests! I am very happy that you found the room to be comfortable and clean as well as the staff to be helpful and friendly (Especially Alejandra!). I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed there for two nights. The first was the day before the cruise and the second was the day after. Rooms were clean and it includes a full breakfast. You need to get down there early for the breakfast as the eggs go quickly. There is a mall nearby that includes a sports bar so a great place to relax. The highlight of this hotel was the staff. In particular Lily. She went above and beyond. Arranging a shuttle pick up from the cruise, to the airport and even a tour of the everglades where they picked us up at the hotel and dropped us off. Price was very reasonable as well.

1 Thank daacon
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Hey there Daacon! Thanks for the nice review of our hotel. I am so happy that you found the room to be clean and the breakfast to be good! Thanks also for recognizing Lilly! She is one of our new employees and is doing a GREAT job! I am happy she made a positive impression on you. Thanks so much for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

ohio
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Busy hotel, but staff always remain professional and helpful. Rooms nice, beds comfortable. Complementary breakfast has many options. The ladies running the breakfast area work hard to keep everything well stocked, even though there are many guests. The GM David was there and ensures everything running smoothly. He has an excellent staff.
We stayed before and after cruise as we have done many times. Wish we could stay again in February when we come back down, but the price doubles that month, so will have tolook elsewhere this trip.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bridget1234
Greetings Bridget1234! Thanks so much for writing a nice review about our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled that you found the room to be nice, bed to be comfy and staff to be professional and helpful! (Even gave the ole GM some Kudos! thanks!) Thanks for your business and sorry about the rates in February....Supply and Demand during Jan-Mar! I do appreciate you coming back to see us many times and want to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We arrived 30 hours late due to hold up in Dallas. I had kept the hotel informed and they had been very helpful.
The shuttle arrived in twenty minutes to the airport and we were checked in within a minute of arriving. We had a room with two queens and a rollaway which was was quite tight but easily manageable. The room is a little dated but linen is lovely and it is all very clean and comfortable. We were very happy with it all.
Breakfast is included in the morning, it is simple but nice.
The shuttle transfers were really well organised and efficient to the port.
We would definitely stay here again.

Hello there TCPP,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests. I am happy to hear that you found the room to be clean and comfortable and you also seemed to enjoy the breakfast and the shuttle service. I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Littleton, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 December 2013

stayed at the Hampton Inn in Fort Lauderdale/airport for my vacation cruise on December 6. It was crazy busy when we arrived but the front desk clerk Cinthya Gonzales was wonderful! she kept her calm and everyone in check. got us our room quickly and efficiently. the hotel is nice, neat and the staff is friendly.they even provide shuttle service to and from the pier - the price was right and we had a hassle-free stay - smooth sailing all the way!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Hello there Nellie V! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests. I am very happy to hear that you found the hotel to be nice and the staff to be friendly! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to Sunny Florida!

Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here the night of December 5th,and took our cruise the next day. We parked our car at the hotel for the 10 days. We've stayed in several of the local Hampton Inns on our way to a cruise in the past. All of the hotels have some features that just make the stay a little more convenient. At this hotel we were pleased that two great eateries were within walking distance. A Thai restaurant and a steak and burger bar. We tried the Thai restaurant and were pleasantly pleased. Other conveniences we found were a gas station and a Dollar Tree just across the street. The Dollar Tree was great for items we may have forgotten to pack and the gas station was a good spot to fill up before we started our trip home.
Our hotel room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was up to par with other Hampton Inn fares. All the staff were very helpful.
We did make a couple of negative observations. The lobby could use some brightening up. Although the shuttle to and from the cruise port is complimentary, our experience with the return shuttle was disappointing. We waited a half hour to be picked up. Then, we made stops at two other ships, went to the airport for another pickup and then to the hotel. So it took us an hour to get to the hotel from the time we called. I think we'll consider a taxi the next time.

3 Thank ranger060767
Greetings Ranger 060767! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests. I am very happy to hear that you found the room to be clean and comfortable as well as the hotel staff to be friendly and helpful! My apologies that you had to wait a half an hour to be picked up- we do our very best to get to everyone in a reasonble timeframe ( and honestly....20 to 30 minutes is about average when you have thousands of guests coming off the ships). I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Venice, United States
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Our stay was very nice with helpful staff in giving directions to stores and airport. The only thing that we would have liked to have was pay per view in the room. Other than that it was a very nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank George T
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Hello there George T! Thanks so much for taking a moment to write a nice review on Trip Advisor about my hotel. We truly appreciate your business! I am happy that your stay was nice and I do apologize about not having pay per view in the hotel. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!