2,132 results
All reviews cruise port pink flamingos big lots strip mall front desk shuttle service dollar store free shuttle next morning winn dixie dollar tree last minute items free breakfast lauderdale airport the breakfast area great place to stay across the street
Reviewed 10 January 2014

They picked us up at the airport, fed us breakfast and dropped us off at the cruise port. The place was clean and quiet. Liquor store, Big Lots, and Bar & grill all within walking distance. All good to go.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
4  Thank DPattack
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Hello there Ralph P! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review on Trip Advisor about my hotel! We truly appreciate your business! I am so happy that you found the hotel to be clean and quiet! You also seemed to enjoy the plaza next door and our breakfast. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stay of 5 night´s. Nice and friendly staff. Quick check inn. Nice room, clean and fresh also the bath room. Heated pool, a bit small and spa, nice and clean and open to late evening. Breakfast ok for that kind of hotel, but a bit small place for many guest´s. Shopping mall near by across the street - good restaurants near by. Only the price of 154,00 us $ is a bit overrated. The hotel is nice yes, but normal compared to many others. a 100 dollars could also have done it!

Room Tip: High floor room´s are the best - 401.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Soccerwatcher
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Greetings Soccerwatcher! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel! We do appreciate your business! I am happy that you thought the hotel was nice, clean and fresh and you enjoyed our pool! (you must be from Denmark....cause that pool is not heated!....:) although it gets nice and warm on hot days....it actually is not heated.... I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed here one night after our cruise. Free shuttle service picked us up at the port, and took us to the airport the next day. Staff was very helpful. They allowed us to keep our bags in the office until our rooms were ready.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank James M
DavidBlevins, Owner at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Hello there James M! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am thrilled that you thought the staff was VERY helpful and found the shuttle service to be handy! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We wanted to be near the Ft Lauderdale airport for traveling the next day. This hotel was close, clean, and convenient to nearby restaurants. What more can you ask for... it also offered an airport shuttle, and had a decent breakfast, and secured parking. We enjoyed our overnight stay here.

6  Thank WD80
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Greetings WD80! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about our hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business!! I am so happy that you found the hotel to be clean and convenient to area restaurants! I appreciate you saying that you "liked my hotel"!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Checked in Christmas evening with King bed and sofa pullout. Only sheets for pullout, no blanket and no pillows. Called desk for same and told they were full and no blankets or pillows to be had. At $181 for the night, not acceptable. Next day breakfast was kaos. Watched two asian families come through front door with luggage, were not guests, partook of breakfast (8 of them) and then went on shuttle to cruise. Only one person at desk. Gave impression of being overwhelmed. Only one lady cleaning up breakfst area too. Whole experience not acceptable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Carol K! Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. My sincere apologies that we did not have enough supplies to hand out extra requests (over the holidays as you might expect, the hotel was filled with families and a ton of rooms requested extra pillows and blankets- no excuses...we should have had enough to meet the demand I agree! But for what its worth...I have NEVER seen the amount of pillow requests in 10 years of being a hotel GM as i saw that weekend!). Dealing with cruise port guests there are times when we it does seem like we are all a tad overwhelmed with 80 rooms(4 to 5 per room) going to the cruise and 80 rooms coming in from cruises! (organized Chaos we like to call it). I think you will find the same breakfast issues at most of the cruiseport hotels as most guests all come down around the same time (9am to 10am) causing the area to be very crowded! (ps...the asian families you saw....DID actually pay for their rooms...they missed their flights but still paid for their rooms and it was the least we could do for them to offer them breakfast!) Anyway, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and I would like to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA! ( ps...we ordered 100 pillows!!!)