Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Ranked #9 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Cicero, Illinois
“pre cruise stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

This was our second visit staying at this Inn. We stayed here for the day before our cruise left. The employees were very friendly and answered all of our questions about eating places. The place they recommended for dinner was excellent. The continental breakfast had a very good verity and everyone staying there talked together in the breakfast nook. The shuttle from the airport and then to the terminal was very good. No problems at all. We are staying there again when we go on our next cruise in December. I would recommend this Inn for your pre stay cruises.

Room Tip: we just ordered a room and had no problem with anything
Green Features: The transfers from the airport and then to the terminal are wonderful.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Ken Z
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Hello there Ken Z! Welcome back! It is always a huge compliment when guests come back to see us multiple times! Thanks so much for writing a nice Trip Advisor review about my hotel. I am so happy that you found the employees to be friendly and very helpful! Sounds also like you enjoyed the breakfast and the shuttle as well. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Fort Lauderdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

everyone was extremely helpful and attentive, especially. j'llesia and alejandra (sp.) they really went out of there way to insure our requests were met and provided excellent customer service. hotel was clean and breakfast bar was decent also.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Cruise P
Howdy Cruise P! Thanks so much for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love when our guests are Happy! I am Ecstatic that both Jhlechia and Alejandra made a strong impression on you during you stay! They are both fabulous employees and do their best to ensure all guests have a good stay! I am also happy that you thought the hotel was clean and you enjoyed the breakfast! I do appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked this on-line but I was so glad I did. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff were fantastic. They had a free shuttle to and from the airport and the cruise port shuttle only cost $5 per person. A great deal compared to everything else I looked up.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Tracey G
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Hello there Tracey G! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from happy guests like you! I am thrilled that you found the room to be clean and the staff to be Fantastic! I am also happy that you enjoyed the breakfast and thought the shutle was a value!(Everyone loves the new shuttle service!). I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to Paradise! (Although Hawaii probably qualifies as well!)

Sincerely
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This hotel has an excellent staff that will help out with your every need. We stayed in a suite with the kids. The kids made use of their pool and my wife and I made time to relax while they played. Breakfast is always awesome at Hampton Inn and the lady who made it was extremely helpful. Since my family are not early risers I went down to get them breakfast and the staff accommodated me with trays to take breakfast up for them. The rooms are always in good shape when we arrive with big fluffy pillows and comforters. There is transportation from the hotel via a new van that was purchased which can hold about 16 people.

Room Tip: Try a suite especially if you have kids, they have adjoining rooms as well
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Meeganism
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Greetings Meeganism! Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We do appreciate your business! I am very happy that enjoyed the pool and the breakfast! Thanks for giving Kudos to Raquel our breakfast attendant- she does a great job! Glad you enjoyed the suite...but unfortunately our hotel only has one suite so it sounds like you got lucky to reserve it! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

we stayed here march 3rd because we love Hampton Inns and hoped this one would live up to the reputation we have come to expect. We checked in only one day ahead of our cruise and were greeted with great smiles and hospitality. The hotel is friendly from the lobby to our room with many areas in between being just homey but warm and filled with friendly people who were also, like us, just stopping over on our way to where ever. The pool was clean and in a nice location. The staff helped us before we even arrived by making sure we had all the info on the area, transportation to and from both the airport and ship we were going on. This may not sound like much but believe me it gets hectic the closer you get to beginning your vacation. You just don't need last minute hassles and worries about where you need to be or what you have to do.
We drove to Florida and needed to figure out what to do with our car for 11 days. Well their parking lot was well lit and made me feel safe about leaving it. It was a nominal fee and transportation to and from the ship also was reasonable.
All in all we haven't had a bad time since we started staying at Hilton properties especially Hampton Inns and once again we weren't disappointed. BTW the breakfast was great also.

Room Tip: any room should be good, we were near the elevator and didn't hear it. the way your car faces if...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank tctommy
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Greetings tctommy! I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am thrlled that you found my staff to be helpful and friendly as well as the pool being clean and the shuttle was effiecient and reasonable! That is what a GM loves to hear! I appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to Paradise!

Sincerely
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

A free shuttle bus sporting pink flamingoes will fetch you at the airport and whisk you off to this hotel, which is an excellent over-nighter for a cruise or a gateway to a South Florida vacation.
The staff here go out of their way to welcome you and ensure that everything is satisfactory. I'd like to make special mention of Front Desk Manager, Kim, and give a shout out to Raquel (whose smile lit up the Breakfast Room) and Rademus for their superior hospitality.
Breakfast and WiFi is included.
Right next door is the Southland Shopping Center with a good selection of shops and restaurants.

Stayed March 2014
4 Thank KYnl
Howdy KYnl! Thanks for taking a moment to fill out a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! Yes...the PINK FLAMINGO'S are our Hotel Mascot! In a sea of white vans at the airport...ya cant miss the Pink Flamingo's on the side of the vans! I am very proud that 3 of my staff members made a positive impact on your stay. Rademus , Kim and of course our hard working breakfast attendant Raquel..... are all very good employees who do their very best to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay! Thanks for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!

Gaylord, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Excellent Service. The hotel is in a safe location and conveniently located to shopping for last minute items, airport and cruise lines. They provide shuttle service and are helpful with luggage. Rooms are quiet and clean. The complimentary breakfast is the best I've had from any hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

3 Thank Barbara C
Howdy there Barbara C! Thanks so much for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests. I am so happy that you found the service at the hotel to be Excellent and the room to be clean and quiet! We truly appreciate your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!