Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sky Motel(Fort Lauderdale)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
1,997 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The shuttle service from the airport and to the cruise the next day works great. The hotel is a little dated but is clean and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a mid-priced hotel convenient for the port.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Howdy Lizbee 13! Thanks so much for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We enjoy hearing from our happy guests! I am so happy that you found the staff to be very pleasant and Helpful as well as enjoying our location and our shuttle service! Thanks also for saying that you would recommend my hotel in the future. I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Another great stay with my friends at hampton ! Clean comfortable rooms, great customer service. Lily is great at front desk. She is very helpful and exhibits excellent customer service. The women who manage the breakfast are wonderful. They are very busy with the crowds of pre-cruisers, but maintain calm and friendly. It is always nice to see David the GM every time we visit, he is definitely an involved GM who takes pride in his hotel and staff. Hope to see him again at our next visit in a couple weeks. (Yes, we were just there in March and coming back in April!)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bridget1234
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Bridget1234!! I wanted to personally THANK YOU for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We enjoy hearing from our happy guests! I am thrilled to hear that Lilly, Raquel and Tiffany(Breakfast) made a positive impression on your during your last stay! I have been blessed with a GREAT staff and they all work very hard to ensure all of our guests are happy with their stay with us. Thanks also for giving the Ole GM some kudo's as well and yes.....I sincerely to take pride in my hotel and my wonderful staff! Thanks so much for continuing to use my hotel for your visits to South Florida- that is a huge compliment! And of course I will be here to greet you on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

They lost our reservation, blamed our travel agent and treated us horribly. We were forced to stay on a pull out couch in a stranger's room. They refunded our money...........as they should have. I don't remember asking to pay to stay in someone else's room. Hotel was dirty, smoky and someplace I would NEVER recommend. They offered us a free night there. Big help that is.....I live in MA. Customer service is last on their list!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marci B
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Marci B! After reviewing the original review, it appears you stayed at a different Hampton inn and Not ours. I do apologize for the issues that you experienced at this Hampton. We want all of our guests to be happy ones. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy tell you which Hampton you actually stayed at.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Clean rooms, comfy bed, good service, great breakfast, lobby wasn't greatest but the bang for the buck made it so worth my one night stay. Highly recommend. Good place for a few nights stay. I didn't check out the pool area. Oh, management, reception employes were some of the nicest people I have ever met.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Greetings Lynn R! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am thrilled that you found the room to be clean....the bed to be comfy and the staff to be outstanding! Thanks for saying that our staff was some of the nicest people you have met! I have been VERY blessed to have a great staff! I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next trip back to paradise!!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Very nice and comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful in getting us into our room early. Very helpful with transporatation around Ft Lauderdale and to the airport the following morning. Would stay at this Hampton again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Hello there Drlacombe! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guest! I am thrilled that the staff was extremely helpful to you and that you enjoyed our transportation to the airport. I truly appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!