Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$187
  • Beachfront
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$339
US$294
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$233
US$187
US$107
US$101
RodewayInn
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$342
US$208
Hotwire.com
1,993 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I rely on Hampton's to be of consistent quality and I wasn't disappointed. Overnighted here after a long European flight. The hotel shuttle was conveniently waiting and delivered us to the hotel efficiently. The hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was as expected.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Greetings SWB1352! Thank you for leaving such wonderful feedback about your stay! European flights are long and I am happy the shuttle was ready for you and the staff was friendly! Our priority is your happiness! I love to hear your guest room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was available to you! I am relieved we didn't disapoint and I can't wait to welcome you back to SUNNY Florida!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Brandon and Lilly at the front desk were amazing people to work with during our 3 day stay at the Hampton Inn in Fort Lauderdale! We have stayed at this hotel 2 other times before and after our cruising and have always felt it was a perfect fit for those going on a cruise. However this year, the staff was extraordinary, trying to accommodate all their customers (the hotel was always full), with a smile on their face and always seeming to make the impossible happen. The beds were comfortable and clean and the hotel was very family friendly and secure. The shuttle service was excellent and efficient! The staff always had a great recommendation when asked for suggestions on places to eat. Many hotels are clean and have good accommodations, however this one has all that... PLUS a fabulous, hard working, articulate and friendly staff who will make your wish their command!

1  Thank Jana B

Hello Jana B! Wow! I can not thank you enough for leaving such awesome feedback about your stay! It means more than you know! I am so happy Lilly and Brandon wowed you during your stay! I am blessed to have an amazing team and their priority is to take care of you! I am estatic to hear this year you believe my staff is extraordinary! I agree! I am glad the beds are still comfy and the shuttle service was excellent and efficient! Our goal is to make sure you are happy! The entire staff will be so excited to read your review cause it shows them hard work pays off! Thank you for your continued business! I hope to welcome you back soon to PARADISE!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Lets start with the fact that the hotel was not bad but there is access to absolutely NOTHING except the Port Everglades, the convention center and the airport. If that is why you came to Florida then this hotel is for you! If this is not why you are coming to Florida then go almost ANYWHERE else! Rooms are clean and spacious; front desk is moderately helpful and friendly and the common areas are great for a group, just hanging out inside and serves as a very nice breakfast area. The breakfast was the highlight... Biggest problem with this property was the bait and switch on the internet access and access to local attractions - it is all for a fee and very inconvenient and EXPENSIVE!!!. There is no scenery and NO access to anything with out paying fora taxi. By the time we paid for a taxi every day we could have used that $ to stay on the beach!!! . It is located in an old section (NOT historic just old and run down) of the city with strip malls and NOTHING ELSE! We were there for four days and the "Free" internet was only for one day of the stay! What a rip off! In all, I would pay the extra $20 - $30 / night to get a hotel near the beach.... I can tell you we will not be staying here again!

Room Tip: Best rooms are located in other hotels....
1  Thank Philip_Herring

Hello Phillip_Herring! Thank you for taking the time to write about my hotel! Gosh! I am extremely sorry you were unhappy with the location. You are right! We are located near the Port Everglades and that is why we are labeled a cruise port and airport property. Most of our clients are cruisers so it works out well my friend! I am happy you thought our guest rooms were clean and spacious and the staff was helpful. That means a lot! Our number one priority is making sure you as our guest is happy. I am glad you were satisfied with breakfast and it was the highlight of your stay! We offer free WIFI no matter how many days you are staying with us. There is a charge for premium internet if you chose that option. I am not sure why you got that message. I will definitely research what happened. The hotel is a short drive away from the downtown and beach area. There is some great stores and restaurants within walking distance of the hotel! Thank you for your business! I hope to welcome you back to SUNNY South Florida soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

After a long day of traveling, 2 hours by car and 2 1/2 hour flight, we were so happy to be greated by such friendly and competent staff. Rooms were very clean and extrememly comfortable. Breakfast staff came by to ask if we needed anything and provided a very good breakfast selection. Will definately stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings 559debrs! Wow! What a spectacular review! I can't thank you enough for your business! That seems like a long distance you traveled and I am so happy my staff took great care of you! That is exactly what they are there to do! I am excited to hear your room was comfortable and clean and you enjoyed breakfast. We would love to welcome you back to PARADISE in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Traveling to Ft Lauderdale from Seattle for a Cruise Wedding was challenging enough with over two dozen attendees so we thought arriving a few days earlier than the wedding day on the cruise ship would be a wise choice. David Blevins and the staff at The Hampton went out of their way to help us with a lot of the pre-wedding requirements like securing reliable and fast dry cleaning service for any of the 30+ travelers in our party that needed it. Helping with transportation issues. He also managed to commandeer a large suite on the wedding day so the bride and her party could spend the early morning hours getting hair, makeup, etc. done for the wedding. David and staff were always available to meet and often exceed our requests and expectations. With a location just steps from nail salons, a Win/Dixie grocery store, Dollar Store, restaurants and fast food made all the incidental requirements a breeze to handle as well. Rooms were comfortable and well appointed.
Heck...I'd give 'em six stars if I could...!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are reasonably well appointed...and if it doesn't have a refrigerator...just ask...they will bring you one...!!! Elevators are a bit slow...but I think that's a curse most hotels this size endure...
2  Thank Pyrate1
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Greetings Pyrate1!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business! Congratulations by the way! What a beautiful Bride She was! I am thrilled that you were very happy with the service that my staff provided you! It was our sincere pleasure to help take some of the stress out of the equation! Your whole wedding party was a joy to deal with (believe me....that is not always the case!...:)
I was happy to help find a place for the bride to get her make up and hair done ( How do you say no to a bride on her wedding day!?) Thanks again for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!! (can you say.....1st year anniversary present!??)