Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Ranked #10 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We stay here for one night because we are going on a cruise ,great hotel ,great service ,great breakfast friendly employees. Front desk help us to rent a car for a great price so we could move in the Fort Lauderdale area. I will definitely stay here again if we are in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Borincano39
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Howdy Borincano39! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am very happy to hear that you received great service and found the hotel filled with friendly employees! We are grateful that you would be happy to book our hotel again! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!

GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,913)

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I spent one night at the Hampton inn after a carnival cruise. I found the facility to be well kept,
the employees were very helpful and always greeted you with a smile. the hotel was very busy
with people waiting for shuttles to the cruise port and people coming off of a cruise, as I was.
Lily, at the front desk, greeted me with a smile and had my luggage put in storage and my name on a waiting list for a room expediently. the breakfast next morning was excellent, with make your own waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage, fresh fruit and so much more. the breakfast staff
did an excellent job keeping all items refreshed and the tables clean.
Thank you Lily, and all your staff, for making my stay there so pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank bucketlistjim

Hello there Buckelistjim! (GREAT NAME BY THE WAY!) Thanks for writing a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your business! I am thrilled that you thought he facilities were well kept and that you felt you received "First Class Service"! WOW...now that's a review! I also appreciate you mentioning that Lilly took good care of you and that the breakfast staff was excellent! Thanks so much for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!!

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent service , super customer service friendly staff always ready to help.

David Blevins , GM was very courteous and went the extra mile to offer a Free shuttle service and took care of our baggage before our flight .

Thanks

Vincent and Sherril Sequeira

• Stayed: August 2014

Greetings Vincent S!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am so happy that you thought our staff was super friendly and that my staff provided you with excellent customer service! ( Also appreciate the mention of the Ole GM!) We do appreciate your business and I would love to personally welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

After reading many TA reviews decided to stay here for our pre cruise travels and so glad we did! Called the hotel when we arrived at the airport for the free shuttle and what's great is the van is easily distinguished! Were given little bottles of water, much appreciated :-) and driven promptly to the hotel, check in was easy and we booked our time slot for the next day leaving for the cruise terminal. Breakfast was inlcluded and was just what we needed! Their is a laundromat across the road, we desperately needed one because we had already been travelling so was just great. We got the free shuttle to take us to the local restaurant on the wharf, it was really busy, we had just made happy hour :-) Would definitely recommend this hotel for pre/post cruising or anytime.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank kyzza01
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Greetings Kyzza01! Thanks so much for writing such a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I sincerely appreciate your business! I am thrilled that you found my hotel to be an Excellent Pre Cruise Hotel! I am happy you enjoyed the breakast, the shuttle and the location to laundry and eating places! I would love to personally welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I booked this hotel to stay at prior to departing on a cruise. I chose to leave my car on premise rather than at the port. This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this property and I felt it provided excellent accommodations for the price!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank Wayne R

Hey there WayneR! I appreciate you taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We are honored that you chose our hotel twice to stay at while going on a cruise out of Port Everglades! I am happy our Park, Stay and Go package worked out well for you. I thank you for your business and would love to invite you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Excellent breakfast, quiet comfortable rooms and easy to get into and out of. What could be better than that. If you didn't see people coming in and out of the lobby you would think you the only ones staying there. It was that quiet!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Randall W

Howdy Randall W!! Thanks for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am so happy to hear that found the hotel to be a comfortable place to stay and seemed to enjoy the breakfast! Thanks for saying we are a very quiet location as well. I truly appreciate your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We had a one night layover and based on TA reviews we selected this hotel. It was more than I expected. The shuttle arrived in 15 minutes to pick us up and Kim at the front desk was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and very nice in her way. She is an asset to the hotel. Every employee that I came into contact with was good.

The room was very comfortable and well decorated. Also a nice firm mattress and we slept well as never heard any outside or inside noise. The buffet breakfast was excellent with fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, scrambled eggs, saugage, muffins, bagels and waffles, plus OJ and another juice. And coffee and tea.

We signed up for the 8 a.m. shuttle and the bus departed two minutes early and arrived at Terminal 1 in eight minutes. We could not have been more pleased with our stay and would look forward to another time. .

There is a small strip shopping center less than five mintues away. There is a sports bar, Thai restaurant, Subway and Wendys there. Also, less than 1/2 mile is a German restaurant. Had I known it was so close we would have gone there.

One tip to avoid confusion for airport pickup. There are signs along the curb that state hotel/motel. These are wrong for pickup. Look for the sign that states HOTEL only. We arrived in Terminal 4 which is international. As you come out of customs and pass through the exit door from the terminal turn left and walk about 150 yds to the corner. That is where buses are allowed to pickup.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor on the back side and it was quiet. The guests I noticed were consider...