Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
US$268
US$150
US$142
  • Pool
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$110
Official Site
US$114
US$111
US$167
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$228
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
US$218
2,021 results
All reviewscruise portstrip mallpink flamingosdavid blevinsbig lotsfront deskshuttle servicedollar storefree shuttlenext morningwinn dixielast minute itemsfree breakfastlauderdale airportthe breakfast areagreat place to stayacross the street
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We arrived at the hotel early after arriving off a cruise. Firstly the shuttle All Stars was perfect. A quick phone call and they were there to take us to the hotel. We thought the room might not be ready as it was 9.20 AM but we were wrong. The reception desk workers were so helpful and happy. It was our anniversary and they presented us with a bottle of wine and two glasses. What a kind touch.

We went to take our luggage to the room and then returned to the breakfast room for a very welcoming cup of coffee and juice. Breakfast finishes at 10am.
Waffles, boiled eggs, turkey sausages, scrambled egg, fresh fruit, yogurt plus cereals and pastries and not forgetting the hot oatmeal.

One thing I must say that as I was grabbing some toast a lovely female worker that was working in that area said to me " thank you for staying at our hotel" and she meant it. They genuinely appreciate your custom.
A different worker asked how we were doing the next day. So it appears that they are very service driven. Well done.

The room had two queen beds which were so comfy. Infact the room had everything that you would need except a safe. It could be that I missed it! Coffee maker, shampoo etc with a note saying if you have forgotten anything please ask at reception. Plenty of towels.
Ironing board, Fridge.
The view from our room was only of the car park.

The pool area was nice and the pool was nice and warm. It ranged from 5' to 4'3" in depth. There was a disabled chair lift to get you in and out of the pool if you needed it. I couldn't get the shower to work and there was no towels by the pool when we were there. We just bought our ones from the room. Lots of comfy loungers and table and chairs. A couple had umbrellas.

The shuttle bus to the port is fab

Would I stay here again? Yes I would and I would highly recommend it. It met our needs and it's a pleasant change to meet staff that are happy in their job and are so customer focused. Good job guys.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BorntocruiseUK
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Greetings BorntocruiseUK!! (Great name for a cruiser!) Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We sincerely appreciate your business! I am thrilled that you thought my staff provided "Amazing Service" and that you found the room to be comfy! One of the biggest compliments you gave was when you said you would definitely stay here again and would be happy to recommend us! Thanks! I would love to personally welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Upon check in we were greeted by Brandon who was quick, efficient, and very friendly.
We booked the shuttle to the cruise port for 10:30 am.
When we called two days before check in we were told $6/person. Upon checking my receipt I discovered it was actually $12/person. We figured with the crowDr we would do better in a Taxi as it was just the two of us.

We went to the front desk and looked at a small map which showed we were less than 3 miles from the port.

The woman at the front (5'6", tan, brunette, late 30s early 40s) said why? I said we were thinking of taking a cab as opposed to the shuttle she scoffed, shook her head told me No (as though I was an idiot for thinking of such a thing) and proceeded to roll her eyes.
I said that of she was going to be rude about it I definitely wanted to take a cab and she went off about how she was shocked to have been called rude and that hadn't happened in years. Using our better judgement my husband and I just left. We called Yellow Cab Co. Who said it would be about $15. We said send a cab. The taxi driver was waiting in the lobby long before we made it down the elevator.

The hotel refunded our shuttle fare so no real harm done but we were NOT impressed by the attitude of the front desk staff.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Rbarro3! Thanks for giving us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am very happy that you were impressed with Brandon, our Guest Service Rep in the evenings. He does a nice job for us at the desk! I am however disappointed that our AM Guest Service Rep did not provide the level of service that we are used to seeing at my hotel. My sincere apologies! I will have a strong discussion with the person in question and ensure that this never happens again! I will try and clear up the shuttle issues so that everyone knows what we offer. Our hotel offers a shuttle to and from the cruise port for $6 per person each way (NEVER $12 per person- it would only be $12 if you are going to the cruise port AND also coming back after the cruise!) The hotel pays the money it receives to the shuttle company- so in theory it should not matter to us if the guest takes a cab or uses our service. I am not sure why my employee would care about your preferences, but my guests are ALWAYS welcome to take a cab, get a different shuttle service or simply sign up with our shuttle offering.(perhaps it is because the cabs around here have been very unreliable- especially on busy cruise days?) We merely offer our shuttle as an amenity to our guests. Thanks for your business and thanks for letting me know about the poor attitude of my employee, I promise it will be addressed! I would like to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Great place to stay before your cruise. Pick up at airport was prompt. Locating van was easy. Hotel is very clean. The ladies do a wonderful job serving a very nice breakfast. Everyone was very helpful and professional. Easy to find a place to eat, for dinner. Staff will assist you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Greetings Poohibi! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your business! I am thrilled to hear that you found the hotel to be clean and found my staff to be friendly and helpful! It also sounds like you had a nice experience with our breakfast and our breakfast attendants! Thanks for your business and thanks for your review. Love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!!

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We stay here for one night because we are going on a cruise ,great hotel ,great service ,great breakfast friendly employees. Front desk help us to rent a car for a great price so we could move in the Fort Lauderdale area. I will definitely stay here again if we are in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Borincano39

Howdy Borincano39! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am very happy to hear that you received great service and found the hotel filled with friendly employees! We are grateful that you would be happy to book our hotel again! I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I spent one night at the Hampton inn after a carnival cruise. I found the facility to be well kept,
the employees were very helpful and always greeted you with a smile. the hotel was very busy
with people waiting for shuttles to the cruise port and people coming off of a cruise, as I was.
Lily, at the front desk, greeted me with a smile and had my luggage put in storage and my name on a waiting list for a room expediently. the breakfast next morning was excellent, with make your own waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage, fresh fruit and so much more. the breakfast staff
did an excellent job keeping all items refreshed and the tables clean.
Thank you Lily, and all your staff, for making my stay there so pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank bucketlistjim

Hello there Buckelistjim! (GREAT NAME BY THE WAY!) Thanks for writing a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your business! I am thrilled that you thought he facilities were well kept and that you felt you received "First Class Service"! WOW...now that's a review! I also appreciate you mentioning that Lilly took good care of you and that the breakfast staff was excellent! Thanks so much for your business and I would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to PARADISE!!