“Never go here don't be fooled by outside”

Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.
Ranked #124 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Never go here don't be fooled by outside”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This place is really dirty my sheets had blood and hair in it places smells like smoke got like 10 channels on 1987 tv the location scary I left and got refund did not stay one night the staff fought with me saying the room was clean never go here

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Isaiah12345687
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd., responded to this review, 21 March 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. I apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your needs. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at fcb@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I liked the hotel, it was confortable for a hopper vacations when you are just doing lot of tourism and just need a good place to sleep.
It was closed to the highway so it was easy to get! It is relatively closed to the beach and some shopping!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank David G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd., responded to this review, 24 March 2014
David – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and the convenient location of our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel trys to look good from front, but don't be fooled it realy is a dump. The staff are rude, Beds hard, room smells of sweaty dirty people. Hookers on 2nd floor, neighborhood scary. I'll never stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John L
John – I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that you found your bed to be uncomfortable and your room to have an unpleasant smell. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future. As well, I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am disappointed that we were unable to meet this goal. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me, at fcb@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.

Travellers are raving about these Fort Lauderdale hotels

Florida
Reviewed 5 February 2014

this is the most bad hotel in the world, and thought the third world were bad but this did beat all!, is extremely dirty, will serve very bad, management is rude and has no vocation for customer service hotel chain does not respond or care about the customer, the service is lousy, health offices should close such hotels as they are unhealthy, there are weirdos out sink, all rooms stink and are very dirty and destroyed, it is a deception which in the photos of the hotel should sue them for it is a scam customer, I have photos to prove it!!!, in the evenings there are people arguing outside the rooms and screaming, the sheets are not soiled and worn, the carpet is disgusting, now figure out the baths, is the most disgusting .... soon I put the pictures taken in January 2014, we were there in 14 Jan 2014, WHAT A BAD EXPERIENCE.
NEVER AGAIN I will stay at this hotel chain...

Room Tip: not happen you to stay in this hotel, first reading
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Catchitfl
Daniel - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be meeting with our staff to review our customer service expectations so your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure these problems are properly addressed. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me, at fcb@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The place is dirty. They only take care of the room once a week according to the desk clerk when I asked why our room wasn't made up. Disgusting. There were also tiny bugs flying around. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy"

Room Tip: Go some where else.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Bob – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to provide further training to ensure your experience is not repeated. Although we only provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights, please know that these services are always available upon request for a minimal fee. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcb@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
Reviewed 31 January 2014

There was a Smell in the room also dirty carpets and ants. The bed had water stains which I realized the next day. Its it just a horrible place to stay. Please stay any place else. Paint is coming off the hallways.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Go anywhere else
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Alexander – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed to hear that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcb@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 30 January 2014

If you compare to any other motels in the area, this one is poor. The staff is really impolitem the main lobby is very dirty. The area is not secured either. The rooms are not cleaned properly and the service is very slow

• Stayed January 2014
Louis – I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. As well, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not continue in the future. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcb@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.