“Stay away from this Place”

Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.
Ranked #124 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This place has a lot of illegal activity going on especially the 3rd floor and you are guaranteed to be visited by Law enforcement agency almost every week.

Good Luck for those whom have booked and for future booking you rather pay higher and stay at a decent Hotel and be more secured.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I needed a place to crash between moving. The price was decent so I stayed for a few nights. The front desk staff wasn't very pleasant, the room was barely clean, the bathroom floor needed repairs BAD and there were three channels on tv to watch. The WiFi was pretty fast so that was good. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Please don’t let those pictures deceive you. Rooms may have looked like that on its first day of opening but in all honest this place was a huge dump. Very din rooms, dirty carpeted floors bring slippers, no house cleaning service till you check out so be prepared to clean while on vacation. Each day you must take your dirty towels and sheets to the front desk to get a new set. Bring an iron as they don’t have any to offer as well. Worst sleep ever, since the beds are hard and the pillows tiny. Bad neck pains. That is just the inside; outside is pretty dangerous as many people are coming in and out with hookers. Please stay away pay a bit more and be safe.

Room Tip: stay away!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This place is really dirty my sheets had blood and hair in it places smells like smoke got like 10 channels on 1987 tv the location scary I left and got refund did not stay one night the staff fought with me saying the room was clean never go here

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Isaiah12345687
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. I apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your needs. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at fcb@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I liked the hotel, it was confortable for a hopper vacations when you are just doing lot of tourism and just need a good place to sleep.
It was closed to the highway so it was easy to get! It is relatively closed to the beach and some shopping!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank David G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

David – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and the convenient location of our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel trys to look good from front, but don't be fooled it realy is a dump. The staff are rude, Beds hard, room smells of sweaty dirty people. Hookers on 2nd floor, neighborhood scary. I'll never stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John L

John – I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that you found your bed to be uncomfortable and your room to have an unpleasant smell. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future. As well, I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am disappointed that we were unable to meet this goal. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me, at fcb@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

this is the most bad hotel in the world, and thought the third world were bad but this did beat all!, is extremely dirty, will serve very bad, management is rude and has no vocation for customer service hotel chain does not respond or care about the customer, the service is lousy, health offices should close such hotels as they are unhealthy, there are weirdos out sink, all rooms stink and are very dirty and destroyed, it is a deception which in the photos of the hotel should sue them for it is a scam customer, I have photos to prove it!!!, in the evenings there are people arguing outside the rooms and screaming, the sheets are not soiled and worn, the carpet is disgusting, now figure out the baths, is the most disgusting .... soon I put the pictures taken in January 2014, we were there in 14 Jan 2014, WHAT A BAD EXPERIENCE.
NEVER AGAIN I will stay at this hotel chain...

Room Tip: not happen you to stay in this hotel, first reading
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Catchitfl

Daniel - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be meeting with our staff to review our customer service expectations so your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure these problems are properly addressed. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me, at fcb@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.