This hotel turned out to be perfect for a pre-cruise stay. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale airport and did not have to wait long for the hotel shuttle. There was a $5 charge per person anytime you used the shuttle which was very reasonable. We arrived in the evening and upon checking in we tried to get on the list for the shuttle to the cruise port the next day. The desk clerk, Karlene, was so helpful in making sure that we got on the schedule. She even called our room to assure us that we all set for the next morning. Another desk clerk, Chad, was also very helpful with my questions when I had called the hotel before arrival. The hotel room was clean and a pretty much a typical room. There was a shopping center within walking distance with a Target and a grocery store which was just perfect for buying last minute drinks, sunscreen, etc. to bring on the ship.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oakland Park Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oakland Park
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Oakland Park Best Western