Chose this place because it was close to the airport and I had an early flight the next morning. Room was very clean, and had a very comfortable modern bed. AC worked well in the room. Bathroom did not have vent but jalousie window which was OK for one night even though the midsummer heat and humidity were brutal. Bathroom decor old Florida style with yellow tile, homestyle tub/shower. Friendly staff, excellent and clean breakfast buffet, convenient onsite parking. Neighborhood of US1 was a bit seedier with several "Gentlemen's Clubs" in the area, but also a nice shopping mall one block away with major retailers, and the Mai Kai Restaurant within a 10 minute stroll. Pool and outdoor bar looked nice but got in too late to try them. Would stay again but only for business.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oakland Park Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oakland Park
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Oakland Park Best Western