We stayed st the Oakland park inn 2 nights before a cruise with friends. At first we were not sure what we had gotten ourselves in to but after a short time we just loved where we were. They picked our group of 6 up at the airport and the driver to the hotel was continually giving us tips on the area which we were most appreciative of. We all enjoyed the tiki bar and with the cold snap during our visit they had the outside heaters going which we found nice. Staff was informative, courteous abd helpful. Shuttle to the port was arranged for $5.00 pp which was great. All in all the hotel was perfect for our situation. Breakfast was ample and really ample room, we all took advantage of it. There is a small mall near by, a cinema, and try the ale house, we did twice. Yes, I would definitely recommend the Oakland park inn.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oakland Park Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oakland Park
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Oakland Park Best Western