We stayed for 3 nights at this property after a 10 day cruise and it met our expectations. We were concerned about booking there after reading some of the negative comments by those who had poor experiences there but found out that they must have been very hard to please people. We found the staff to be pleasant and helpful, hot and cold breakfast was good (lots of choices) and close to shopping and a couple of nice reataurants. The pool was very nice and the grounds were well cared for. It does not have the views of the Marina and Beach hotels but it does not have the $200.00 +++ price + bkfast and parking costs either. If you want that you should consider another much more expensive property close to those areas. The only negative: we found the room to have a musty smell that was probablly caused by humidity and air conditioning. The rooms and the property itself was very clean and well looked after. Would recommend and would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oakland Park Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oakland Park
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Oakland Park Best Western