My daughter and I booked this at the last minute online as it fit our needs for our trip....free parking, free wifi, free breakfast, good price and nice pool. I will tell you that every single employee here was courteous, friendly and helpful. We arrived before checking time actually by a few hours but were checked in anyway without a problem. Our room was nice and very clean with everything we needed including a coffee pot, mini fridge and microwave. Our room was 208 and we overlooked the nice pool area and Tiki bar. There was plenty of room at the pool to lounge as well as covered areas where you could easily get out of the sun. Breakfast was from 6 to 9 daily and consisted of coffee milk 3 juice options, 3 cereal options, 2 types of eggs, sausage patties, muffins, waffles, toast, bagels, English muffins and was very well attended. There is a Publix grocery store and other stores nearby. All in all we really enjoyed our stay and would go back. For $100 a day this was a great deal. My 2 suggestions are. ...book your shuttle back to the airport upon arrival. Check out the ribs at Miller Ale restaurant a short walk away
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Oakland Park Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oakland Park
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Oakland Park Best Western