“A Friendly Place and a Great Deal”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 26 December 2011

When I came to Ft. Lauderdale, I had two very specific goals in mind: I wanted to relax after my finals in law school and I wanted to get engaged to my then girlfriend. The Premier hotel allowed me to do both with ease and tranquility.
The staff was kind and understanding, eminently easy to work with and accommodating to my needs. Whether it came to directions to a certain store, easy access for internet needs, arranging shuttles for my extremely early flight (the list could go on for a long time), the staff, led by Mario Farber and Fred Farber were always there to help me out with a smile and an almost familial air.
The room was cleaned every morning/afternoon by friendly and kind cleaning personnel who would leave it immaculate. The appliances and dishes in my room were all clean and easy to use, allowing me to make easy and romantic dinners for my fiancee. The location of the hotel made it possible to literally walk half a block and be at the beach, where we could sun and swim all day.
I am now happily engaged to my fiancee. I doubt it would have gone so easily or romantically in another setting. The uniquely warm and caring atmosphere made it easy for us to relax and just enjoy the sights and beauty of Ft. Lauderdale.
If I go again to Ft. Lauderdale, my first stop would be the Premiere - it is the best hotel that I have stayed at, and I count the Trump Towers among the many places I have stayed over the years. What the Premiere might lack in fancy amenities, they more than make up with generosity and kindness. I would recommend the Premiere to anyone who is in Ft. Lauderdale and wishes to have an easy and relaxing time.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Premiere Hotel

Reviewed 26 December 2011

We stayed at the Premiere for a week prior to our cruise and it was wonderful. Warm hospitality by all the staff and management. Always helpful with advise. Rooms are clean, large and comfortable. Very close to shopping centre, stonethrow from the beach, Las Olas for great shopping and dining. For car rentals visit enterprise rentals on sunrise bvd only a few miles away and extremely helpful. We followed the advise of the owners and visited Naples, wow, what a beautiful town and awesome sunset. If we visit Florida again we don't have to search anymore for a place to stay, the decision is easy "Premiere Hotel". Thanks again for a great week. michael and wendy from Australia.

Room Tip: All rooms seem great, if wifi is a must then get a room closer to reception for better connection; o...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2011

We stayed for 4 nights just before a cruise and have no complaints what so ever! After a long and stressful trip from the UK we were greeted very warmly and offered a cold drink before we headed up to our room.
The room was large and comfortable, the mod cons in the kitchen were all new, everything was clean.. what more could you ask for! Except you also had free wifi that worked perfectly and you could borrow dvds from a large selection at reception. There was a swimming pool and you were moments from the beach! All for a very reasonable price.
This is a family run hotel and they make you feel incredibly welcome, it is a home from home really. Just as we were leaving they were about to update the furniture in the rooms, not that there was anything wrong with the existing furniture, it had been well cared for even if it was slightly dated.
Saying that, I hope the delivery guys turned up eventually and I want to apologise for the few dishes we left, we forgot to get washing up liquid. Im sure if we'd asked it wouldn't have been a problem to steal some from you, but I felt guilty seeing as you'd been so hospitable!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I chose the Premier Hotel because some friends of mine had gone some months before and were very satisfied. In first place for its good location, just a few meters from the beach and also near the shopping centers and restaurants. If you want to go to the biggest Outlet Center, you are only two blocks from Sunrise Blvd which will take you just to its entrance. Your children will be pleased with the pool, Internet and and almost with Mario's (its warm and friendly owner) play station! The room is confortable, with a kitchen and dining room, with 42'' LCD TV, and what is important in thi places air-conditioning. What I last want to remark is that anyplace you want to go, or anything you want to buy, Mario will tell you the cheapest place you will find whatever you want, and that is really not easy to find!! Try an afterwards you tell me!

Room Tip: I chose a ground room so as to be closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2011

One more time my family and I were in Fort Lauderdale. As allwais we were in Premiere Hotel.
It hotel join all the things that we need when we were in Fort Lauderdale. Close to the beach and the malls (sea and shopping are our main activitys in vacation), with large rooms, a good library of free movies, many computer with free internet and play station, and the incredible staff (The best of the hotel) allwais ready for everything that we could need. For all of this, and much more, one more time, we preferred Premier Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.
Miguel

Room Tip: Make th books with time, for getting oceanview rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank storm50
Reviewed 22 December 2011

My wife and I (both over 70) had a wonderful stay at the Premier Hotel. The most exciting attribute of this motel is its proximity to the oceanfront, about half a block away. The place is clean and well maintained. The kitchen was very adequate and we were able to prepare meals when we wished. We will definitely return to this hotel in the future. Mario, the owner, supplied towels and beach chairs for our use. There is a huge collection of DVD's and videotapes which were at our disposal at no cost. Wireless wifi is also free and computers are available in the lobby. Mario was very helpful in finding places of interest. He was the perfect host. We look forward to returning to this motel.

Room Tip: From the second floor you can view the ocean.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2011

We stayed there for 2 nights after a cruise and I was very happy about my choice. The room was very large with an attached kitchen area. Nothing fancy but very clean and affordable. Didn't get a chance to use pool though. Owner of the property was very nice and helpful. I'll definitely stay there again when vacationing. There was free internet in the office where we were able to print our airline tickets. In the room was a large flat screen tv and you could get dvds from the office.

Room Tip: First floor is best. There are two floors but only stairs - no elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family