“A Gem In Fort Lauderdale”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Baltimore, Maryland
“A Gem In Fort Lauderdale”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I crossed my fingers and took a shot on the TripAdvisor reviews of The Premiere Hotel and booked a room for a family get-a-way back this spring. Simply stated, my experience there could not have been better. The reason for the amazing reviews can be summed up with just a few words – Mario, Lucia & Fred. The property itself is small - only around 20 rooms, ½ block off the Ocean, built sometime in the 50’s/60’s and has been lovingly renovated room by room right before my eyes over the course of this past year. The changes they have made are the ones that impact your stay the most – Queen-sized Tempur-Pedic like beds w/ beautiful white linens & comforters, brand new kitchenettes for all your cooking needs, and flat screen TVs in every room! Because of the friendly owners, the attention they provide to their guests and the reasonable price, I have booked an additional 4xs this year alone, and plan to be back a half a dozen more times in 2013. Can’t wait till my next trip!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank rmc_753

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Since 2008 we have chosen the Premiere Hotel for our annual-family reunions. So, for five subsequent times we enjoyed the beach, that is half a block from the Hotel and then our children relished the swimming pool. As my wife, our two children and I live in Alabama while my in-laws live in Argentina we decided that the best place to spend our vacations together is in Florida. After we tried the Premiere Hotel, we have liked it so much that we keep reserving two very big rooms each yearly. This year we found the Hotel completely renovated from inside and outside with new colors, furniture, and comfortable mattresses. The rate was the same than in our previous visits and this is so convenient for us, that we will have our sixth family reunion in 2013 at the Premiere Hotel.
Aldo
Alabama

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank aldo m
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 4 October 2012

The Premiere Hotel has an excellent location because it is situated one step from the most beautiful and peaceful beach. It also has an excellent service because it is run by their owners, Mario, Lucia and their son Fred. On the top of these two advantages it has an excellent price because it is impossible to find a less expensive hotel in Fort Lauderdale beach.

Flor

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank florencia m
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I recently I have the opportunity to stay one more time at the hotel I have to let everyone know that was another wonderful experience and I must mention what a fantastic bed so relaxing the atmosphere is great every time I visit the Premiere I experience great service so accommodating and many amenities free of charge other places that I stay everything is extra charge if you want a great place a block from one of the beautiful Florida beaches at a great price the Premiere is it

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank francisco m
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 3 October 2012

The best of this place is the location. Half a block from the beach!.
We almost didn't stay during the day, but we choose it for the location and it was OK. The place itself need some updates. The air conditioning is very noisy and we stayed on a third floor with no elevator. The service was good, very friendly people and definitively it's a bargain for what you get. Our rooms were big enough to accomodate a party of 5.
I recommend it for those who just want a nice place to sleep and to go to the beach. If you are looking for extra amenities, and you are able to pay for it, go somewhere else.

Room Tip: The parking is small, so try to arrive early to catch a spot.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 29 September 2012

As I live in the most southern city in the world, Ushuaia, I like to leave the cold weather in order to enjoy of the paradisaical weather of Florida. I have been in Fort Lauderdale more than ten times and always I chose the Premiere. The building is over half a century old but their owners keep it well maintained.
In my last stay, which was the first week of September, I found that the building was green instead of yellow as it used to be. Once in the room, I saw the new furniture (all in white color) and the best of all the improvements were the new bed and the new mattress. I slept so well that I felt completely rested the following morning. The Premiere is not a five-star hotel, but the owners are. An employee of a one-hundred-room hotel will never take care of a guest as the Farbers do. Mario, his wife Lucia, and their son Fred have a very positive attitude towards all theirs guests. This is the secret of the Premiere success. Being the owners of a twenty-room- hotel gives to the Farbers the opportunity of serving their guests in a unique way. I love their unusual sense of hospitality, so I always will return to visit them.
Gonzalo Garcia Santos
Ushuaia - Argentina

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Mendoza, Argentina
Reviewed 25 September 2012

It was the fourth time that we have chosen the Premiere Hotel to spend our vacations in Fort Lauderdale. The last two times I traveled only with one of my daughters. The first two times with all my extended family. It was a kind of family reunion. The reason why we always stay at the Premiere is just because of the amazing location. It is located half a block from the beach and a few blocks of Galleria, the best mall in the area. My daughter and I have had fun shopping not only in Galleria but also in Saw-grass Mills Mall and other places. I promise we will return again and again to Fort Lauderdale and of course to the Premiere Hotel

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family