“Premiere Hotel Excelent”

Mar del plata
“Premiere Hotel Excelent”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Excelent location
I have spent a week at the Premiere Hotel with my friends and I liked it very much because the Hotel is located half a block from the beach and it is clean and very affordable. My next time in Florida I will stay at the Premiere Hotel again.
Leandro Rubolino
Salta
Argentina

Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Leandro R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Richland, Washington
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Our flight was delayed and the hotel owner waited up for us until 1 am, helped us get luggage to room and got us settled in. The location is wonderful with easy walk to beach. Room was clean and comfortable. Mario and his family made sure all was well during our stay. We will return!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank csmbecker
Flemington, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 May 2013

At the end of April 2013, we stayed at the Premier Hotel. It was a very good experience. The room was comfortable with plenty of space and comfortable beds The hotel is within minutes from the beach. My 7-year old daughter loved the heated pool and a great selection of DVDs. The hotel owners were very friendly and provided plenty of information about local places of interest. We did not rent a car. Mario kindly drove us in his own car to the airport. We will definitely stay in this hotel during our next trip to Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank ARubin46439
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 May 2013

APRIL-MAY, 2013

My wife and I (both over 70) had a wonderful stay at the Premier Hotel. We had stayed there two years before and returned this year. Mario has updated the hotel with new air-conditioners and large flat screen televisions. In addition, the pool is now heated. The place is clean and well maintained. The room itself is quite big -- two double beds, dresser, etc., bathroom and small dressing room and a small but very adequate full kitchen. We've generally eaten breakfast and lunch in our room at the hotel . The most exciting attribute of this motel is its proximity to the oceanfront, about half a block away. We have taken long walks along the shore. Mario, the owner, supplied towels, an umbrella and beach chairs for our use.
He also has a huge collection of DVD’s and video tapes which were at our disposal for free. Wireless wifi is also free. Mario was very helpful in finding places of interest. He and his wife. Lucia, were perfect hosts. We look forward to returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: If you can do stairs, the higher room is better view.
4 Thank dankunitz
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stayed 17 days with my family and we had a great experience. The hotel is very good located just meters from the beach and very close to sunrise bvrd. The hotel is run by a lovely argentinian family so we felted as home. All our needs were covered and If I return to Fort Lauderdale I definetely would stay in the same place.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Emilio_s83
Argentina
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The first time I chose the Premiere Hotel was because its location (half a block from the beach). The second time I went to the Premiere I had another reason. Mario, Lucia and their son Fred had treated me as part of their family. I have just came from my third stay at the Premiere. Besides the wonderful location one minute from the Ocean and the excellent service I found several renovations. A new air conditioning system (split) that is very silent, new furniture, new beds, new (very comfortable) mattresses, and a new heater so now the swimming pool is really heated. So, I will have more reasons to choose the Premiere for a fourth time on the row.
Andrea
Wilde

2 Thank Andrea R
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The P.R.E.M.I.E.R.E.
Peaceful. Refreshing. Easy. Memorable. Inviting. Economical. Recommended. Efficient.
For those of you that rely on tripadvisor to plan seemless getaways, then please consider what I have to say about the Premiere Hotel. If you are envisioning a sojourn, facing palm trees waving gracefully in the breeze, with a heated pool, beach chairs, grill & a full kitchen at your disposal, generally speaking, you will be provided with most of these amenities at other hotels on the beach; however, you will most likely not have access to the latter to prepare meals.
Vacationing at the Premiere is similar to staying at a beach house with friends and family. I say this simply because it is with sincerity that Mario and his son Fred, welcome you to their hotel.
At the Premiere, you will be provided with a tidy beachfront apartment, with two undeniably comfortable queen size beds dressed in white cotton ribbed linens, a flat screen TV/dvd, and a balcony to watch the sunrise and sunset over white sand beaches and skies of shifting hues of silver-blue often edged in red.
My husband and I discovered the Premiere Hotel through tripadvisor, have returned for the past three years, and have been humbled by our kismet. Apologies for the prelude, but this hotel deserves several paragraphs of epilogue.
There are hundreds of hotels in Ft. Lauderdale, and if it is ritzy, high end, with an expensive sticker price that you so desire then by all means enjoy and stop reading here...The Premiere is not a luxury hotel; it is efficient, affordable, clean, comfortable, and in an incredibly convenient location. Once more, it is not a luxury hotel w/ amenities, but stay here. Stay once. Then stay again. Stay and enjoy. Spend your money dining al Fresca at Coconuts, nights out listening to the arresting sound of Latin acoustic guitarists (The Alex Fox group) at Cafe Del Mar, trolley down the strip to idyllic Las Olas Blvd for a stroll, pick up nibbles and a bottle of wine at the nearby Publix, and go back home. In the morning, saunter down to the ocean, with your morning coffee, admittedly, the beach is one of my favorite pleasures.
The room is equipped with a high quality toaster and coffee pot and very basic kitchen necessities that are provided as a courtesy. Bring or purchase the following: coffee, paper coffee cups and filters, a kitchen sponge, a bit of dish soap, and toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc... Beach towels will be provided at the front desk; and upon arrival, Mario or Fred will offer you a cold beer or soda. Enjoy your stay in Ft. Lauderdale; relish in the fact that you read this honest review and are perhaps about to experience the Premier for yourselves.

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment overlooking the ocean...
10 Thank Dishydish