“Again and again.”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Last month we (my family and me) were one more time in the Premiere. This my 4th year that we spend vacations there. The reasons are alwais the same. Very close to the beach (one of the best of Florida), very safe area, large and clean rooms with eficiencys; all the sistems that you could need, free internet and free movies. It is attended for the owners (and now my friends), etc. It is like spend time with the family. I hope we were one more time in december 2013.

Room Tip: They have differents kind of rooms, Look the more convenient for you.
2  Thank storm50

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I have been several times to the Premiere Hotel. Always I enjoyed my stay, but the last time even more. I found a lot renovations that make the place even better. Now the new split air conditioner works silently, the beds are new, and so the furniture. But the improvement that my two-year-old son enjoyed more was the heated swimming pool. He loves the beach, that is located half a block from the Premiere and now with the warm water he prefers the swimming pool. I will keep going to this Hotel as far as I will continue visiting Fort Lauderdale.
Juli

1  Thank juliana m
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I have been at the Premiere eight times. My loyalty to this Hotel is founded in very good reasons to be a repeater. 1) The Hotel has an excellent location, it is half a block from the Ocean. 2) The services provided by Mario, Lucia and their son Fred is so good that now I consider them my friends besides my hosts. 3) The Premiere offers a rate lower than all the other hotels in the first block from the beach. I am satisfied customer who recommend other people what is good for me.
I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!
Federico Pertica

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2013

May 2013, I again went to my home away from home, the Premiere Hotel. They had done another upgrade. They had upgraded the air conditioning system, from noisy window units that used to be over the doors, to quieter units up on the wall near the ceiling. A picture is included.

I also love the casual atmosphere at the Premiere. You're treated like family there, and the other guests are usually friendly, too. I'll continue to stay at the Premiere Hotel when I go to Fort Lauderdale in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mitmad1
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My wife, my mother, my mother in-law, my four-year old daughter and I have just came back from Fort Lauderdale, where we spent an amazing vacation. We stood all together in a Two Bedroom Apartment at the Premiere Hotel. This kind of room has four beds (two Queen size and two Full size) distributed in two rooms; two bathrooms and a full equipped kitchenette with a table and chairs. Everyday, my little daughter enjoyed the beach that is half a block from the Hotel and then she enjoyed the swimming pool that is heated. We are back at home planning our next trip to Fort Lauderdale and for sure we will stay again at the Premiere.
Pablo Ferrari
Villa Bosch

2  Thank pablomiguelferrari
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My wife and I were at the Premiere from May 19 thru 26, and we are so very pleased for the time we spent there. Rooms are spacious and with plenty natural light. Amenities are top notch (kitchenette, TV, very silent split AC, great swimming pool). Cleaning personnel ready to assist.
Location is unbeatable, 1/2 block from the ocean, that made possible to get the best sun at the beach or dive in the pool when wanted. And most importantly, the owners Lucia, Mario & Fred were always helpful and making us feel like at home. I am planning to bring my family as soon as feasible. I Absolutely recommend it.

Christine & Marcelo Prandi - Mahopac NY

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcelo P
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have just returned home after a 10 day vacation at Fort Lauderdale.
It was my second time at the Premiere Hotel, the first time was in May 2011 when I stayed there with four friends and had the time of our lives, so much fun! The hotel is strategically located half a block away from the beach and at a convenient distance from Sawgrass Mills Mall and the airport is just a 30 minute drive away from. We were pampered and felt secure and taken care of by Mario and his family. The rooms are spacious, the beds and beddings are top notch and the price per night is super accesible.
It is definitely our number one choice when traveling to Florida!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have the best view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends