“You Just Beat Location!”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I found this hotel on Trip Advisor and was a little apprensive. We were getting off a NCL Epic Caribbean cruise and were afraid it would be a let down. When we got there, we still weren't sure. But Mario and Fred were so friendly and the location was only 1/2 block from beach. We were in a kitchen unit on 2nd floor with perfect view of beach and ocean. It was perfect. We used the nice pool every night and enjoyed talking to other friendly staff.

Most of the guests were from Buenos Aeries as our the owners. They treat you like family. Be aware that they provide no kleenix or paper towels with their kitchen units.

Room Tip: Room 201 and 301 have great view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jq
Write a ReviewReviews (3,900)

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have been many times to Fort Lauderdale and I always choose to stay at Premiere Hotel and there are a number of reasons for that. I feel at home, Premiere hotel is a family owned hotel and that speaks for the friendliness, hospitality and helpfulness of its owners. Besides, it is perfectly located, just a few meters from the beach in a quiet street, perfect if you are looking for relaxation, yet, very near of all the shops and restaurants if you are looking for excitement. I don't want to forget to mention that every time I go I see new improvements in the hotel, brand new tvs, air conditioners, etc. The rooms are also very big and totally equipped. Besides, whatever you may need for the beach is also provided. All these benefits can only be found when you have a one to one relationship when the owners and you can see that they will do everything to make you feel at home. Something somehow impossible in large hotels when you are just one more tourist. Here you can really tell they are in every detail to make sure you have the best holidays EVER!!! Thank you Premiere hotel for such a wonderful stay!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Claudia090
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have enjoyed a week at the Premiere. It is a wonderful place to spend the vacations because of its location. It is located half a block from the beach. The Efficiency Room I was has an Ocean view. The room is very large, it has two Queen size beds and a full equipped kitchen. The air conditioning is very quiet (split system). All the Hotel is very clean. The attention is the best ever had. The owners, Mario, Lucia and their son Fred are always available for any request of the guests. I will book a room at the Premiere in my next time I will visit Fort Lauderdale.
Mariana
La Paz
Bolivia

Room Tip: The Rooms 201 and 301 have an Ocean view. Make the reservation with time because it is very difficu...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mariana T
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The first time I've been in Premiere Hotel was 2 years ago with my husband. We had such a great time there that we decided to come back this year with our three kids. Mario, Lucía and Federico made us feel very comfortable. We had a huge room with two bedrooms two bathrooms and a full equiped kitchen that helped us feel like home. The swimming pool was clean and the kids loved to swim there after the beach (only half block from the hotel!!). I hope we´ll be back soon!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gabikiv
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Once again I had a delightful stay at the wonderful Premiere Hotel in picturesque Fort Lauderdale. The atmosphere is elegant and yet relaxed especially because of everything that the owner, Mr. Mario Farber, his charming wife, Lucia, and energetic son, Federico, do to ensure that all of their guests are comfortable and feel welcome at their hotel which is so conveniently located and whose accommodations are reasonably priced.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Booked this place last minute based on exceptional price and high ratings here. Was not disappointed. The location is exceptional, price was a deal considering the location, and the staff were amazing. The gentleman at the desk just couldn't do enough to help me out. The room was basic but very clean and safe. Bed very comfortable. There is no lift, though. It wasn't a problem for me but it could be for some I suppose. The only downside I can see is that there isn't much in the near vicinity in terms of budget food/drink. I will certainly return to the Premiere Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jonesinmybones
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My family and I spent two weeks a the Premiere. again. This time I found new improvements like new windows with high-impact glasses and Direct TV with much more channels. On my previous visit the Hotel had just replaced its A/C window units for the silent A/C split system and all their beds for new ones with very comfortable termopedic mattresses. Overall these features, what remains the same is the kindness of the owners, Mario, Lucia and their son Fred. All this wonderful things happens only half a block from the best beach of South Florida.
Hernan Rodriguez