“"very happy with our choice"”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
New York City, New York
“"very happy with our choice"”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed 5 days prior to going on a cruise and were very happy with our choice. We had an efficiency on the 3rd floor with a large clean room, plenty of closet space, a separate kitchen with a window which made the area bright and spacious and not like a cramped motel room. Clean towels were provided daily. Pool/beach towels were also available as well as beach chairs and an umbrella. The pool was large, heated and clean. As promised on the phone, Fred helped with our luggage to our room. The beach was 1/2 block away with lots of restaurants along the walk. The owners (Mario and his son, Fred) answered any questions we had and provided assistance whenever we needed it. Thank You, Mario and Fred for making our stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: Rooms 301,302 have the best view of the ocean
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank janet392147

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I just returned from a five-day business trip and stayed at the Premiere Hotel. This is an old hotel and it shows. Fixtures are original mid-century design.

The negatives:
The building is old
There is currently construction going on across the street from the hotel (this is only during weekdays, and ends at 4 PM)
There are no elevators
Minimal amenities: No coffee filters, shampoo, dishwashing soap, or wine glasses in my unit upon arrival.

The Positives:
The staff: very attentive and welcoming
The location: the beach is a block away and manygood restaurants are in walking distance
My room was very clean, good AC unit, great flat screen TV, lots of channels, free WIFI, comfortable bed, and nice kitichen (I had an efficiency)

This is not a Hilton or Marriott type property, but it is a very comfortable place to stay. If you want a standardized full-service experience then this hotel may not be for you. However, I feel fortunate to have found this little oasis and plan to return as soon as possible.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Paul W
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Because if too many ppl know what a GREAT hotel this is, I'll never be able to book a room!?!... and going anywhere else would just make me sad. This is a WONDERFUL hotel for your stay in Fort Lauderdale, and yes, I would love to keep this secret to myself, but it would be unfair to the AMAZING owners not to give credit where it is due. I've been going to the Permiere for a few years now, and it seems everytime I come into town, upgrades have been made at the hotel. Only a short walk to the beach, close to restaurants, a trolley trip to shopping, reasonable pricing, amazing owners, and you have found the perfect place to relax and unwind!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank rmc_753
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We carefully chose our hotel so that, with a 5 and 3 year old, we had a pool and access to the beach. The beach was even closer than we thought - one building away. Service was excellent and the rooms were kept clean. Very friendly people all around.

Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Spric
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My husband and I just returned from our holiday in Fort Lauderdale and stayed at the Premiere Hotel during our stay. We have nothing but good things to say about this place and the manager, Fed. Cool drinks offered the moment we arrived. The rooms have a 'retro' feel about them and are very clean. We loved how close we were to the ocean and the area was very quiet. No matter what question or need we had, Fed and his dad were most accommodating. We definitely would recommend this place to others and would not hesitate to return in the future.
Paul and Terry

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Terry422
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The staff was polite and friendly, and very helpful. Upon arrival they took my luggage to my room and offered me drinks(soda, water, etc.).The location was 50 feet from the beach, all I had to do was grab my beach stuff and walk out of the hotel. It was absolutely the prefect place to stay. I had no worries. The pool was heated and always clean. The room had a mini refrig., toaster, and a coffee maker. I didn't need anything else.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank layla2006
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Hi I loved my stay at the premiere. Mario is great. Parking is the best. They heated pool is hot so relaxing. After walking right across to the beach. Walk out you're right in the action.call a cab or walk to Las olas. Very nicely renovated Hotel there stars should be higher.

• Stayed March 2014