“Love this place”

Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Arlington VA
“Love this place”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I checked into this hotel durning a storm and the owners helped me unload my car. Never had that happen before!!!! Asked the owner to call me a cab to go eat and instead they drove me. The owners of this hotel made sure my stay was comfertable and went out of the way to make me and my family feel like we were at home! Would highly recommend this hotel and would stay again!!!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Elmhurst, New York
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I posted this review on google but I feel very strongly that it belonged here too.

My fiance and I stayed here for our honeymoon and we had a wonderful time. The hotel is located right across from the beach and the person working there (possibly owner? or family of?) were very nice to us. They offered us free beers when we arrived and were very helpful with suggestions of nearby attractions. The day of our flight back to NY, I had left a bag with a tablet (along with the locks and keys to the suitcases) inside my room. I called and they confirmed they had it. I requested that they ship it out to me if possible and I would pay for postage but instead they offered to bring it to me at the airport before I departed! After losing a bunch of money at Hard Rock, we headed to the airport and received a call shortly after from the person asking us which terminal we were in. When I received my bag, I offered a little cash to thank him for his troubles to which he refused so I left the money on his dashboard. He then gets out of the car and returns the money back to me, I was very moved. I thanked him profusely and he drove off into the sunset.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Wun C
Belfast
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I booked this hotel on the recommendation of trip advisor and I was really pleased with the standard of the accommodation. It is a small family run hotel with a pool and in a perfect location right across the road from the beach and nearby to shops and restaurants. We stayed in a two room, two bathroom apartment with our two kids (12 and 16) and each room came equipped with two large beds and flat screen TVs - perfect for early mornings and late evenings. The rooms were scrupulously clean with fresh towels supplied daily. The kitchen area is well equipped with everything you need for a holiday including a large fridge/freezer, cooker, coffee maker and microwave. Beach and pool towels are supplied on request from reception along with beach umbrellas and chairs. The personal service given by the owners was really appreciated, something that you do not get from large chains. Should we return to FL, we shall definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank BangorMaid
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I recently traveled to Ft. Lauderdale to meet up with friends one weekend. I knew I planned to either be at the beach or the bars most of the time I was there. I booked this based off of Tripadvisor reviews, and I'm glad I did. My room was small, no frills, but it had everything a solo beach goer could ask for - working AC, comfortable bed, tv with DIRECTV, and refrigerator/microwave. A comfortable room at a great price, run by friendly people!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank AEO_FLA
Holyrood, Canada
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week and enjoyed its location
To the beach, coffee shops, the free sun trolley for getting around.
The price was great too. This hotel is bright, quite clean and newly renovated
The efficiency unit we had was very well equipped...all the utensils were new.

The only drawback we had was that the entire unit wasn't t totally renovated.
The bathroom had some upgrades but there was rusty pipes showing
And broken off tiles. You may need to check this out when booking

You should also note that right next to the Premiere hotel, there is a fairly
Big condo bldg that has started to get developed. It is a block long and this may be noisy
Once construction starts in full guest.

Overall a great stay at the Premiere,

Room Tip: Ask for a completely renovated room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Colette K
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This is the third time we've stayed there and we'll go back again.The location is perfect,far enough from the main part of the strip to be quiet,but close enough to be within walking distance.The beach is half a block just across the street and beach chairs are available.The pool is always clean and refreshing and towels are provided.We've stayed in a suite the last two visits, the kitchen is fully equipped,the satellite t.v.is great and the beds are extremely comfortable,even the single rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave along with the other amenities.If there is anything needed the staff is always friendly and accommodating.We've met a lot of nice people from South America,Europe,Canada,and here in the states.Mario and his family have made us feel like an extended family of theirs.They not only provide excellent service but it's done with a smile and that's great in today's world.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank gary v
buenos aires
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I work in American Airlines, therefore I travel very often from Buenos Aires to Miami. I have been in several hotels in South Florida, but I prefer the Premiere. It is a tiny hotel run by a family (Mario, Lucia and their son Fred). In each of my visits I find something new, another improvement in this half-a-century-old building but always the same service. Only owners can provide this kind of tailor-made care to their guests. I have recommended this place to my family and my friends.
Laly