“Very good cheap hotel”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 26 November 2009

Very good budget hotel with excellent service, near the sea.
No luxury, but great if you want to live cheaply with good location near the sea.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,900)

Reviewed 23 November 2009

We stayed at the Premier before and after our cruise. What can I say, we had a great time. Yes, it is an older hotel but that was part of it's charm. It's was the most friendly hotel I have ever been in and the family who owns/runs it are just great. It's clean, budget friendly, and just steps from the beach and if you don't want to go to the beach they have a great pool (as you can see by the picture). One morning, we went to make toast but the toaster was broken, we had a new toaster within 15 minutes. My only complaint is that I did not get to meet Lucia because she was "under the weather", I do hope she is feeling better now, she sounds like a very lovely and interesting woman. All I can say is "this is the hotel I will be staying at whenever I go to Ft. Lauderdale".

Reviewed 23 November 2009

After having a condo on the beach for 25 years I thought it would be hard to find a hotel that I would feel comfortable in. The Premiere hotel Is the best. Not only did they make you feel at home, they made you feel like family. Every thing was clean from the room to the pool to the office. It was a very short walk to the ocean which we had a awsome view from our room. I will deffanatly return. I just hope they continue to keep there prices as low as they are.

Reviewed 19 November 2009

This family owned and operated hotel is just steps from Fort Lauderdale Beach. In the center of all of the activity. Super service, very clean, excellent location, economical. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel more than any other. I will definitely recommend it, and I will stay here again. Oh...and they are Pet Friendly.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2009

Well...well..well....Mario...I gotta say you are the best.
Upon attending the competition I decided not to stay at the Host Hotel but then had to do my assignment to make sure I find a facility within walking distance of my event.
I came across many other hotels but the reviews were inconsistent.
When I came across PREMIERE...the reviews seemed pretty consistent...And thus lead me to my decision. I'm So glad I did,
Simple yet comfortable is my style... And this met my needs. Mario thanks for the kind hospitality. My fellow competitors that stopped by said they all felt like a family though it was their first time meeting you...
Great location. close to the beach. Basically walking distance to almost everything...
MARIO....I WILL BE BACK...

Reviewed 6 November 2009

We found Premiere Hotel on the Internet and tryed it this week. A simple but very good hotel. The service was perfect and the location also. We only wished that they should have a bar :) The kids (4,7 yrs) loved the pool and it was very close to the beach. The stove did not work very good but when we told the owner, they bought a new one the same day, I am impressed.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2009

Everything about this hotel is great! The room where we stayed was very comfortable. The space is really big. You will also find the kitchenette and a table for four. The fact that you have somewhere to cook and eat saves you a lot of problems. You can buy all your staff for a week in one of the nearby supermarkets, and save a lot of money by not going out to eat every day.
The hotel is very clean and neat in general.
The location could not be better. It's only 50mts away from the beach, very close from different malls.
The family that runs the hotel is really friendly and they are willing to assist you in any way they can. They really make you fill at home...
I strongly recommend this place!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple