“One of the best deals in southern Florida”
Review of Premiere Hotel

Premiere Hotel
Ranked #1 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 8 December 2009

I was more than pleasantly surprised to discover this retro 70's boutique hotel that sits in all its restored glory a half block from the most beautiful beach in Fort Lauderdale. The rooms are impeccably clean and comfortable and have large flat screen LCD TV's (a bonus I was not expecting). I especially enjoyed the friendly service and concern of the management (family run) to my needs. I thought that the rates were extremely reasonable, The location was perfect for getting to nearby shopping or to any of the popular tourist spots. I also appreciated that The Premiere is "pet friendly" All-in-all this place has got to be the best kept secret, I'm certainly glad I discovered it!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,900)

Reviewed 3 December 2009

Is so close to the beach an services and specially they give a very frendly atention

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2009

The plus of the Premiere Hotel is the location, near the ocean with a splendid view from the comfortable rooms.
Staying at the Premiere gives you the possibility for an easy romantic walk on the beach under the moonlight.
I was very happy to meet the owners, Mario and Lucia. I found out some italian cooking clues from Lucia.
The Premiere is not a luxury hotel but has excellent services, reasonable rates and unbeatable location that can overcome everything.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2009

We got there recommended by our friends, it was a great experience, it's a very neat hotel, affordable and the staff is super friendly and always available, we got the room with a breathtaking ocean view, it was very romantic and cozy, I definitely recommend the Premier. We'll come back the next time we visit Miami.
Thank you guys!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2009

Not sure why all the positive reviews on this place. My girlfriend and I booked two nights on a recent 12 day trip to South Florida partly based on the reviews on Trip Advisor and this hotel was by far and away the worst we stayed in.
The room we were allocated was dark with only poor bedside lighting and not overly clean, the TV (from circa 1985) gave up after the first night, the swimming pool was cold, the staff not overly friendly and the office opened at 10am and closed at 7pm (we left at 8 in the morning and as there was nowhere to drop off / post the key we left it in the room with the door open (very security conscious).
Also when we arrived we had to wait while some cases were moved from our room to another (they were being stored in our room as the hotel was very busy!).
The only plus points were that the hotel was near the beach, had free parking, free DVDs to watch (not very exciting ones though so we didn't bother) and also free internet access (between 10am and 7pm of course!). Would have been nice to know where the kitchen facilities were and also the bikes and kayaks we had read that we could borrow but nobody bothered telling us.
All in all I would say stay clear of this hotel unless your budget is really tight. For a little under double the same price we could have stayed at the Hilton along the road.

3  Thank KandJLondon
Reviewed 26 November 2009

Very good budget hotel with excellent service, near the sea.
No luxury, but great if you want to live cheaply with good location near the sea.

Reviewed 23 November 2009

We stayed at the Premier before and after our cruise. What can I say, we had a great time. Yes, it is an older hotel but that was part of it's charm. It's was the most friendly hotel I have ever been in and the family who owns/runs it are just great. It's clean, budget friendly, and just steps from the beach and if you don't want to go to the beach they have a great pool (as you can see by the picture). One morning, we went to make toast but the toaster was broken, we had a new toaster within 15 minutes. My only complaint is that I did not get to meet Lucia because she was "under the weather", I do hope she is feeling better now, she sounds like a very lovely and interesting woman. All I can say is "this is the hotel I will be staying at whenever I go to Ft. Lauderdale".

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends