The Victoria Park Hotel
US$149
US$134
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$160
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
US$139
US$65
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
  • Beachfront
US$549
US$393
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgalleria mallprivate courtyardanimal crackerssmall hotelhot tubking suitemodern amenitiesfree wififrozen grapescontinental breakfastold floridawithin walking distancekitchen areaboutique hotelrooms are largeno elevatoryogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Billy and the rest of the guys were amazing. I decided to get a hotel in FLL for my birthday weekend , we got a total of three rooms and every single one of us was extremely happy with the hotel, the service, literally just everything. Billy is super helpful and simply so nice you can't help but to feel at home. I totally recommend this hotel. You will not regret it. I am very happy with the choice I made. I will be back <3

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nancy M
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Nancy, Thank you for the shout out for Billy and the rest of the staff at The Victoria Park Hotel. We are very happy that you stayed with us for your birthday weekend and that you had such a good time. Please say hello to all of your friends for us and come back and stay with us again soon. Paul

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We've just returned back from the USA vacation tour and we loved this hotel above all other places we stayed in both in northeast and Florida. The staff is what makes it so special. Friendly, welcoming, helpful, kind and much more. Family atmosphere and perfect breakfast buffet!

Room Tip: selected ground floor rooms are with a private garden
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Meeesha
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Meesha, Thank you for giving The Victoria Park Hotel such a high review. It makes us feel very good and honored that of all of the hotels you stayed in on your recent visit to the USA you liked The Victoria Park Hotel above all others. We look forward to your next visit! Paul

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel is amazing. First let me say upon check in we were greeted by Michael and Billy. They greeted us as is we were old friends, excited to see us, smiling unbelievable service!!! We had four rooms booked here. It was a big family get together because unbeknownst to me my boyfriend had set up a proposal. Let me backtrack to tell you they pay attention to details, took our luggage to the room got ice for us expected nothing in return. Rooms were spotless and wonderful!! After the big proposal again they went out of their way to beautifully decorate the room for us with rose petals and towel swans..breathtaking. I really cannot say enough or thank them enough!! I have never experienced such an incredible place!! Needless to say we will be back..you cannot go wrong here. BTW great location as well!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank tess0507
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of The Victoria Park Hotel. I have to tell you that the entire staff enjoyed your stay just as much as you did! When we overheard your new fiancé tell his friend that he was planning to "pop the question" we couldn't help but get in on the plan! Everyone was very happy and excited for both of you and we want you to come back and visit us soon. Please keep in touch with us because we miss you already. Paul

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My fiance and I come to Fort Lauderdale frequently for business. We drive 12 hours and tend to get in town late, which often leads to a big hassle trying to check in to hotels which we book on expedia. We got to Victoria Park hotel at 2am, called the number, and it turned out they already had everything ready for us, no fuss, easiest check in ever!

We planned to only stay one night, but once we saw this gorgeous little gem of a place, we decided to stay another night. We lucked out and got the honeymoon suite, which had its own private courtyard right next door, with lounge chairs and a table with umbrella. Completely private and peaceful. The room also had a jetted Jacuzzi tub, perfect after a day at the beach. Our room was clean, bright, had new furnishings, and very classy! There were windows on all sides and it did have a kitchenette.

The courtyard was beautiful and peaceful, like a little secret garden with a small pool and spa and tons of little tables and chairs to enjoy the atmosphere. It is recently under new management and remodeled. It has the feeling and style of classy, old Florida.

The staff was honestly amazing. The gentlemen in the office went above and beyond to be helpful and accommodating. We had to leave at an ungodly hour of the morning, before the continental breakfast would be out. When we told them of this, they filled our hands with muffins and juice so we didn't have to leave hungry!

We were within walking distance to Fort Lauderdale beach and bars, but there is also a 'green shuttle' type golf cart thing, which was recommended by the staff, costs only $3 and picks you up and drops you off anywhere in the area upon request. Great way to get to the beach. Oh, and the hotel has beach chairs available to take along to the beach.

All in all, great experience! Can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Christine W

Christine, Thank you for writing such an amazing review of The Victoria Park Hotel. We are glad that you had such an amazing experience at our property and that you and your fiancé loved the place so much that you stayed an extra day. I love the way you describe the property as "classy, old Florida because that is exactly the look and feel we were going for when we remodeled. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to Florida…. We will leave the light on for you! Paul

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed there to celebrate my first anyversary with my boyfriend. Everything was perfect, its clean, its cozy. Rooms are quite spacious and nice, pool and hot tub were great. I want to thank the incredible staff specially Billy, Mike and Paul who helped me plan my celebration. I will definitely go back. AMAZING FIND! THANK YOU!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Maria Gabriela S
NorthBeachVillage, Manager at The Victoria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Maria, You are very welcome! Thank you for honoring us with the pleasure of your company on your first anniversary! Billy, Mike will be very happy that you mentioned them by name and I will read your review to our entire staff at our next meeting. Please come back and stay with us again on your second anniversary. Paul