“Coming from a seasoned traveler and Hotel owner, this place is doing everything right”

Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Ranked #82 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Us/Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have read through some of the reviews, the negative ones as well.
As a hotel owner having my hotel reviewed online as well I give this place an honest 4.5-5 stars.
For some of the negative reviews I can understand some people may of had a bad day, unreasonable expectations etc.
But overall I can say this and please understand it is not reflected as an opinion of paying $150 a night, it is reflective of paying a much lower rate found online.

Noise--- This place is built like a Sherman Tank, despite the planes taking off I hear zero and also hear nothing from upstairs, beneath or in my hallway...Very quiet.

Hot water--- Always hot and always available at anytime.

Furnishings-- Clean new bed with new linens, nice sofa, flat screen tv and free wifi. A phone in my room with free calls and ample towels.

Kitchen---Full size oven and fridge, some utensils are scarce but available upon request.
More than expected for what I paid.

Breakfast--- Basically fruit and coffee, not great but remember this place offers full kitchens and long term occupancy.

Service--- Everyone was smiling from the front desk to the cleaning staff, let me stay 3 hours longer after check in and offered room service. I could not complain, all my needs were met 100%

Overall this place offers a super quiet, fairly newly renovated large studio with excellent customer service.

I will book again forsure, it was better appointed, cleaner and offered nicer rooms than many $200 a night places.

As for the negative reviews, please read them and judge for yourself..Some people are difficult and some might have experienced a bad situation, as for mine..I cannot complain about anything other that a quieter fan in the bathroom, that's it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and our staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed not only our full size kitchen, comfy bed,grab-n-go breakfast but our smiling staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Tamarac, Florida, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

This hotel has wonderful staff, and it is nice to get a room with a full sized kitchen. However it was dirty. The bathroom was dirty and the tub needed a good scrubbing. The pool had sand, dirt and leaves in it and the hotel smelled on every floor like rotting meat and sour milk.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Dawn D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the issues you had with cleanliness. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are paying special attention to the areas you specified. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Also thank you for the good comments about the staff.

If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at flc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I booked a room here online a few hours before arrival, BIG MISTAKE! First off I booked at the wrong hotel (my mistake...I thought I was booking at the one on Andrews... I went to the one Andrews and gave the confirmation # and was told i booked the wrong Hotel. Good customer service would've been to switch me to that hotel. So I drive a mile to the correct hotel. At this point its after 12am....We were greeted by a bumbling housekeeper that barely spoke a word of english and even with a paid confirmation number were told we couldn't check in, BECAUSE "THE FWONT DESK PEOPLE HAD GONE HOME FOR THE NIGHT, AND SO DID THE MANAGER"....We thought she was joking and asked for the manager, she promptly came back with a comment like "DO WE WANT TWOUBLE (not mispelled)....we decided to stick around in the lobby while we phoned the reservation line.....60-90 mins later we got it resolved and drove over to the other hotel on Andrews, and after minor delay actually got into a room around 2:30am. All this being said, dont waste your time at this POORLY managed hotel, save yourself the time and "TWOUBLE" and book at the one on 5851 N Andrews, Ive stayed there a couple of times....the people are courteous and helpful, the rooms are clean and its an overall great value!

Room Tip: Stay at the extended stay down the street 5851 N Andrews ave
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to check in to our location; however, I am so pleased that we were able to accommodate you at our other location. We will be working with our overnight staff to ensure they are knowledgeable of check-in procedure and better able to assist guest.

Thank you again for your review. We hope that you will allow us to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed here for one month. The staff and accommodations were perfect. I felt safe a s a single woman. I would recommend this Extended Stay America to all my friends. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kathleen M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were very pleased with my staff.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The room was nice, although the bed was very uncomfortable. The rooms are designed for cooking, but only if there are two people, and don't cook anything large. The hallway carpet was absolutely filthy and obviously not well maintained. The staff are nice, but very inefficient for the check-in process. Breakfast- forget it-go down to McDonald's or Diner a block or so away.

You get what you pay for-I paid $75, far less than the Sheraton or LaQuinta, nearby, but a fair value, nonetheless

Room Tip: Don't take the handicapped equipped room-not reasonable for a person with no challenges (shower...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Mark - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that the hallway carpet was not up to par. We are having a maintenance team to schedule a deep cleaning of our carpets. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a nice room and a great price. Also, I am pleased that our staff offered friendly service during your stay.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed here for 3 months after just moving up from the Caribbean.
It was a wonderful and very pleasant stay , only wish we knew about this place years ago when we use to come up for vacation. The manager Yasmine and her staff are the best, helpful friendly supportive and they go all out to help and make your stay a very pleasant one. The rooms are great and give you that home feeling with the full kitchen , laundry and gym right downstairs and also a grill at the pool side for the days when you feel to hang out and relax. Everything is within your reach from banks, restaurants/fast food joints ,to public transport and 5 minutes away from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family , friends and anyone who may ask.

Anytime we visit Florida we will always stay at our second home and family Extended stay !!
Love you guys !!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel, myself & the Staff. We enjoyed being your 2nd Home. We strive to provide a great experience for all of our guest so, I am pleased we accomplished this during your stay. Also, I am glad that you found our location convenient for your stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future and your friend in family in the future. Good luck on your new adventures.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

We are completing our 90 day stay, we arrived in the beginning of July. We had a very pleasant experience. The area was quiet, and the staff here was continuously supportive and helpful. My husband and I were very surprised, and found ourselves being very thankful for this hotel as we were in transition of finding work and a new home. We spent a lot of our summer time by the refreshing pool, and we often ate our dinners together by the pool patio. The hotel provided a very nice grill. Our children enjoyed these times by the pool.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rickwalsh
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Rick - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here for the past 3 months at our hotel and were happy with the Staff and the Faculties. I happy that we got to be your "Home away from Home! I hope that you will your new home here in Ft Lauderdale.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#112 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#96 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#68 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#85 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,343 reviews
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#27 of 36 in Pompano Beach
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Northeast
La Quinta Inn Ft. Lauderdale Nor...
#69 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way

Property: Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Address: 6001 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #82 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale