Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
US$165
US$151
US$282
US$268
US$124
US$111
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$110
Official Site
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$247
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$218
Orbitz.com
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$114
Agoda.com
US$163
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfull kitchentrain stationlaundry roomtri railhome away from homeclean roomsother hotels in the areawould recommend this hotel to anyonebusiness tripbed was comfortableearly checkchecking inutencilswalmartkitchenetteapplianceslauderdale
Reviewed 16 February 2014

In a nice area with restaurants close by. Staff were friendly. Room was adequate for my needs. Clean and comfortable. Used equipment in the fitness room and all in working order. Felt safe when returning to my room late in the evening. All running water utilities worked. Kitchen area operational. Grounds were groomed. Small lobby, but, check in and out went well. I would return if in that area again. No sparkle and glamor. Just a clean hotel property reasonably priced. Easy access to Interstate-95.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel, all of the amenities we had to offer, and the service our staff provided. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Verry nice place, well situated close to restaurants and I-95. Easy to go to/from airport, Miami, Hollywood. Verry nice service.
Only negative point; basic dishes and pots. Don't eaven have an antistick frypan to cook eggs on morning and need also bigger pan to cook pastas.
Coffee, apple, tender bars for grab and go breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Benoit_Gagnon
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location and our service. As well, I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our grab-and-go breakfast. Still, I apologize that the cookware in your kitchen did not meet your needs. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I was thoroughly impressed with the property's upkeep, clean rooms and auxiliary facilities. The staff were hospitable and professional. The hotel is ideally located near great restaurants and shopping areas. I was skeptical at first, as some people have posted some terrible reviews. However, I'm glad I stayed at this property. You will get great value for your money staying here. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The ground floor seems to work best here.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nolan242
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Nolan – Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our convenient location during your stay with us. As well, it’s great to hear that you found our staff to be hospitable and professional. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we could meet that goal.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

It is funny what people seem to want from an extended stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. It is Fort Lauderdale and it is reasonably priced so yeah maybe you don't have Harvard graduates staying next to you but be an adult and take ownership of that when you make a reservation someplace i.e. Carrie who says run away. I was there for 60 days and saw those instances which were minor at best. If you want full service book someplace else and pay the extra $30 a night. The staff was wonderful and even when I did have a billing question they took the time to go over it with me until we figured it out. Maybe Carrie was just to lazy to do that. This was 100% better then the one on Andrews which I started my stay at. I would recommend this to anyone looking to stay for business or between homes (not really family)

Room Tip: get the deluxe room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeepv8
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room and the service our staff provided. As well, I am sorry for any issue that arose during your visit, but am glad to read that our staff took care of them quickly and efficiently for you and our other guests.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My husband brought our two young children to Fort Lauderdale for christmas. We had lived there previously, so we knew the neighborhood was ok for this hotel. Here are some things that happened during our stay
- on christmas night, the fire alarm went off at 3:30 am. It looked as if the hallway was full of smoke. We rushed out of the building. Fire trucks and police came within minutes. We were outside for an hour. Long story short, a man decided to have a few prostitutes in his room while he was doing drugs and took the fire extinguishers from the hallway and sprayed them everywhere which triggered the alarms.
-the water coming from the tub was yellow.
-my entire room smelled so badly of smoke it burned my eyes and throat. We were In a non smoking room.
-the hotel charged me for a night in the middle of my stay because someone messed up my reservation which was already prepaid through a travel site. I am currently dealing with my bank and complained that this was fraud against the hotel.
-one evening there were two drunk men outside my room yelling and banging on a door while I was trying to put my children to sleep. They said their "mother" wouldn't let them in.
-police came to the hotel to arrest the person staying next to me.

We were there for 6 nights, and it pretty much ruined our stay. I wouldn't stay in this hotel again if you paid me. I have stayed in bad hotels. I have stayed in extended stays before and I know how they work. I'm not complaining about having to get my own toilet paper when I ran out or taking out my own trash, this hotel stole from me and ruined my vacation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank 346carrief
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Carrie - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am very sorry that your room did not meet your expectations and that you were disturbed by other guests throughout your stay. Please know, I am working with the staff to repair items in your room as needed and eliminate the smell. As well, our team is being re-trained in our billing procedures. In regards to the fire alarm, I truly apologize for this incident and can assure you that it was taken care of as quickly as possible. Due to a small fire that was started, the alarm sounded, and to ensure the safety of our guests, the hotel was evacuated. The person who started it was also removed from the premises. I promise this is not the norm, and we strive to provide all of our guests with a comfortable place to relax.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at flc2@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.