Booked online thru Travelocity last minute packages for a quick vacay to Ft. Lauderdale, was not expecting much. Pleasantly surprised to find a full kitchen and very clean bathroom. On the plus side there was plenty of storage space. The kitchen wasn't fully stocked with the equipment to cook and eat, and the internet connection was superslooooow but since that was not the purpose of the trip was only a slight annoyance and not enough to take away from the lovely stay. The girl at the front desk (Tasha?) was extremely pleasant and helpful. Overall enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice clean place to stay on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay