Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Ranked #75 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 5 March 2010

Booked online thru Travelocity last minute packages for a quick vacay to Ft. Lauderdale, was not expecting much. Pleasantly surprised to find a full kitchen and very clean bathroom. On the plus side there was plenty of storage space. The kitchen wasn't fully stocked with the equipment to cook and eat, and the internet connection was superslooooow but since that was not the purpose of the trip was only a slight annoyance and not enough to take away from the lovely stay. The girl at the front desk (Tasha?) was extremely pleasant and helpful. Overall enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice clean place to stay on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank CaramelCocoDrop

Reviewed 19 November 2009

E njoy your every night Stay
X cellent is how you'll Feel
T reated wtih Respect
E nthusiastic Employees
N eat and Clean Rooms
D efinitely 5+ Double Star Hotel
E ager Staff to please ALL
D evoted to making your stay the Best

S trive to stand up to their Name
T ake the time to give you the BEST Deals
A lways SMILES
Y ou are Important to Them

A ll facilities to fulfill your every Need
M akes you want to keep coming Back
E veryone is willing to answer your Questions
R estrooms in whole Motel are Sanitary
I mmaculate place to Lay your head down for the Night
C arpets are Comfortable and kept Clean
A ll Travellers should be so Lucky to STOP @ Extended Stay America

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Lumberjack2000
Reviewed 16 April 2009

We stayed here for one night prior to a early morning flight. It was convenient to the airport and pretty easy to find. The hotel in general is okay. The outside is nice, the pool looked a little cruddy, but we weren't going swimming so it didn't matter. The rooms were okay, except for the fact that the carpet was gross & stained. I didn't want to take my shoes off. The sheets in the bed were dingy & I couldn't tell if they were clean or not...and wound up sleeping in my clothes. The sleep sofa was horrible...I had to fold up the comforter from the bed and put it between the mattress & sheet....my 11 year old wanted to sleep on the floor. Luckily we checked in around 9 pm and checked out at 4 am, so we were not there to hang out. The bathroom is fine, and the kitchen was good. I wouldn't stay here more than one night. Oh....the biggest complaint....the A/C unit had the knobs broken off, so we could not adjust the temp. I'm not sure if this was their way of conserving energy....but since we didn't bring plyers with us, we had to deal with it.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank allisonfc21
ManagerFLC, Area Operations Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2009

"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Reviewed 19 February 2009

Very nice hotel, clean and quiet. Not on the beach but close to a lot of activities and great restaurants and bars. You can walk to the Water Taxi pick up, the city bus stop is a block away. Starbucks is across the street. This hotel even has some covered parking. Kitchen is roomy and easy to work in. All staff was very welcoming and sincere. Great stay for the money, better than being directly in the thick of things downtown or on the beach.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank locuslb
Reviewed 17 December 2008

Stayed at this Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel for four nights. Room had very attractive furnishings, very spacious with kitchen with full size appliances, comfortable queen bed, living room area with recliner, sofa and coffee table and desk area with two chairs and a small table. Facility offered continental breakfast daily with individually packaged bagels, regular coffee (no decaf), oranges and apples. Staff was friendly. Hotel was quiet and located in pleasant office park near I-95 highway. One letdown was that they store trash in the staircase at one end of the building (toward pool end) and it smells really bad. When I mentioned it to the manager upon leaving, he didnt even apologize which was disappointing. Otherwise, two minor issues included a broken toaster and the top lock was broken. They offered to change my room for one with a latch that functioned properly, but I didnt change rooms because I preferred our room (#307) which had two large windows which made the space feel so large and airy. Despite the few items mentioned, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2008
3  Thank Pleasuretraveler
Reviewed 11 December 2008

My husband and I stayed in Ft. Lauderdale for our Anniversary. We were very pleased with the room, the hotel and the staff. We would definitely ask for Extended Stays again.

Ronnie and Paula Young, Claremont, NC

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Phlurf
Reviewed 5 November 2008

I am a business traveler whom has frequent stays at hotels. I had previously stayed at this location numerous times, but recently switched to the hotel chain associated with our corporate office due to company restructuring and new reimbursement policy. The hotel recommended by my employer is a major chain with reputable accomodations. My first few stays at the "recommended" hotel weren't what I expected from a 4 Star Hotel. I was waiting to be awed by guest services, the accomodations, and any other benefits of staying here. After 15 stays with this new hotel, I ended up returning to Extended Stay at my own expense simply because the customer service, comfort, convience, and affordabilitiy I receive from staff and this hotel chain truly exceeds all expectations of guest services. When I arrive at ES I am immediately greeted by guest services by name, unlike the "recommended" hotel in which I encountered the same two reps each time I arrived and was never acknowledged by name. If there is any problem upon arrival or during my stay, it is quickly resolved by the rep or management. This is not only true with me, but also for each guest staying on the property. During my stay at the over-rated "recommended" hotel when I encountered a problem, I was asked to wait until tommorrow and they would address it the next morning. Should you choose to stay longer, not a problem for ES they'll adjust their records and accomodate your request. Not true for the other hotel. When I needed to extend, I was told it could not be done by guest services, that I had to go online a create a new reservation. I should have known there was a catch because when I went online to make the reservation of course the rate had changed and was 1.5x higher than what I was paying even with my coporate discount. From now on I will go with what I know and that is the superior staff, spacious rooms, secure environment within a relaxing atmosphere, and affordable pricing offered by Extended Stay Deluxe Cypress Creek.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dsaw1204
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#91 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Cypress Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft Lauder...
#97 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale
Best Western Ft. Lauderdale I-95 Inn
Best Western Ft. Lauderdale I-95...
#68 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale
1 mi away
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#106 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale ...
#49 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way

Address: 6001 NW 6th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309-6153 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #75 of 131 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Price Range: £71 - £158 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Fort Lauderdale-Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale