“Authentic Italian a must try in Fort Lauderdale!!”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #4 of 1,359 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$45 - US$75
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to La Dolce Vita. Located in the center of Fort Lauderdale's historic shopping and arts district, La Dolce Vita serves up Fort Lauderdale's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At La Dolce Vita, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use frozen ingredients, our home made pasta make us unique in every dish we prepare at La Dolce Vita. We serve only the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, and breads that are baked fresh daily. Our delicious menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

If your looking for a true authentic Italian restaurant this is the place.
From the ambiance to the service/staff and most importantly the FOOD!!!!
No penne Alfredo here, Fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. Desserts are must try to after the delectable entrees. Tiramisu and panna cotta!!! Delizioso. Grazie Cristiano look forward to visiting soon con il Milanese.

Piera and Rossana

1  Thank queenie94

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I read good reviews about this restaurant and had to try it for my self. Super friendly staff provide just thre right amount of attention. Their home-made pasta was awesome! Normally, I would order a different entree on a second visit, but their spaghetti was the best I've ever had. My partner dined on the fresh seafood and also ordered it a second time. I cannot wait to return to Ft. Lauderdale and La Dolce Vita.

1  Thank lachoirboy
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Italian's own and operate this restaurant and they know what they are doing. The carbonara was REAL, everything was really lovely. Great simple menu but fresh ingredients. Excellent service, we were certainly well cared for indeed.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We tired it, and sadly both of us felt ill and "burpy" that evening. The food tasted fine, not great, but fine.

5  Thank Ann L
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Fantastic on all fronts. Service was excellent and the place was packed. Beer & wine only for alcohol.

We split the buffalo ricotta appetizer with prosciutto slices & arugala. Different with the ricotta but very tasty. My wife had the gnocchi's and I had the Chitarrina “La Dolce Vita (Homemade square spaghetti w/ sauteed mussels, Mediterranean clams & shrimp in pinot grigio wine & fresh tomato sauce). For desert she had the chocolate lava cake and I had tiramisu. One of the top two I've had, creamy and full of flavor.

Make sure you add this place to your list of restaurants. A short drive from the Marriott beach place tower where we stayed. We went on a Monday and by 6:30 the place was jammed.

2  Thank HappyVacationMan