“Excellent!!! ”

Ranked #5 of 1,332 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$45 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to La Dolce Vita. Located in the center of Fort Lauderdale's historic shopping and arts district, La Dolce Vita serves up Fort Lauderdale's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At La Dolce Vita, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We never use frozen ingredients, our home made pasta make us unique in every dish we prepare at La Dolce Vita. We serve only the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, and breads that are baked fresh daily. Our delicious menu and attention to detail create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Excellent!!! ”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I went to this place after reading the review here. This is an Italian restaurant as it should be. Have had some experience in Italian eating but this experience was much better than most places I eat in Italy. The menu has variety of home made pasta that was just delicious and the variety of combination made this evening a superb dinner.
This place is highly recommended and the price is more than resemble even if you pick up some wine to add a good flavor to your enjoyment.

1 Thank Uri B

Tennessee
“Most authentic Italian food I've had outside of Italy!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My family and I decided to come here a few nights ago while vacationing in Fort Lauderdale, after seeing the reviews on Tripadvisor. I called ahead and made a reservation, and they managed to fit us in on short notice. The atmosphere was quaint, like many of the restaurants I had eaten at when visiting Venice a few years ago. The service was wonderful, with the owner himself checking on us many times. The food was impeccable. We all ordered lasagna, and it was definitely a good choice. It was the most authentic tasting pasta I've had outside of Italy. It's hard to say any portion of the meal was the best part, but that honor has to go to dessert. I had the chocolate soufflé and it was one of the best desserts I've ever had in my life. My sister in law had the tiramisu and said it was definitely the best she had ever had. The whole meal was a joy, and I look forward to coming back here the next time I visit.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank ThoroughlyResearched
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

It was the best Risotto Funghi ever, really amazing! True italian flavour with the right atmosphere and so friendly. A true pleasure.

1 Thank sctriana
Delray Beach, Florida
“Absolutely Fabulous”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We live in West Delray Beach and drive 45 minutes to what has become our favorite italian restaurant. La Dolce Vita is such a warm and friendly restaurant, and the food is so delicious.
Fabio and Christian go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome.
We love this place, and everyone that we bring does too!
Great food, great wine, great ambiance, and great people!

• Visited August 2014
Toronto, Canada
“The Best Italian Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale ”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

It's been my 4th time here at La Doce Vita and I must say, it keeps letting better and better every time I come here. The food is spectacular and the service is second to none. Fabio & Christian are true examples of hard work that pays off. I would definitely be returning when I return to this great town.