“It was Royal Treatment!!”
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

Hotel Lush Royale
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This past February my partner and I had our second stay at the Lush Royale (35 days) located just a couple of blocks from the Ft. Lauderdale Beach. The manager, Jeff, welcomed us like family and made certain our every need was given attention. Andrew and staff certainly knew how to make us totally special. Attention to detail could not have been better and the concierge service was really great. Leo's bright smile made us smile as well as he checked to see if there was anything we needed and he served cocktails by the pool each afternoon. Robert's attentive housekeeping showed that he really cared about the comfort of the guests. David was always on the go making sure we were taken well care of. What also makes us come back are the lush gardens and huge number of blooming orchids. We felt like we were relaxing in a tropical paradise. We loved our suite with the comfortable contemporary-style furniture and home-like décor. The mirrored wall made the suite seem even larger and brighter. There was plenty of free parking and we were within a short walk to some of North Beach Village Group's other facilities. We enjoyed dining at the Bistro and using the facilities at the Royal Palms. We look forward to our next stay at the Hotel Lush Royale.

Room Tip: There are many spacious rooms and suites. You get more ocean breezes on the second floor and often...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2013

We thank you Jean for the 5 star review. It was our pleasure to see that you and Ralph had a wonderful time here at our resort, and had everything you needed during your extended stay.

It took some getting used to, for all of us, after you departed. As you both loved relaxing out by the pool. We missed seeing you out there!

We very much appreciate all your kind comments about our resort, and most of all, the entire staff BY NAME!!

We thank you for your continued patronage, and look forward to your return next February!
Be well and happy ! :)

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This was my first time staying at HLR, April 20th-April 28th. I had read the Glowing reviews on-line and thought I’d give it a try. I must say it was one of the best Decisions I ever made! From the Minute I walked through the Gate I was treated like Family. Leo greeted me with a Warm, friendly Smile and carried my bags to my room on the 2nd Level. He graciously showed
Me around the property and had a Pina Colada waiting for me upon arrival, which went down so nice after a long day of traveling.The entire staff was Incredible; I’ve never been treated more kindly. Jeff offered to upgrade my room after the 2nd day, I declined Because the room I was in was perfect, but I was so impressed by his generosity and thoughtfulness. My room was beautiful, and Very charming. Everything was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The fresh, soft bathrobes were a nice touch after a relaxing Evening swim or dip in the hot tub. The property itself was Gorgeous with lush, tropical landscaping. You truly felt like you were
In paradise. Everyday I was served Drinks out by the pool, often times 2nds and 3rds. Leo’s drinks are amazing!! Andrew was So accommodating, asking me daily if there was anything he could do for me, and going out of his way to make sure I was content. I So appreciated this. Also, I loved his sense of humor! Both of the housekeeping attendants did a wonderful Job as well! The staff Genuinely cares about their guest and it shows. I can’t thank them enough for all they did for me and made it one of my best Vacations ever!! I highly recommend Hotel Lush Royal! I’ll be back again soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Hi Bill, "Wow", thank you for your outstanding review!

We too, are thrilled you gave Hotel Lush Royale a try after reading our reviews. And so happy we did not let you down.

The entire staff understands what it takes to make our guests feel most comfortable and pampered, and do the best we can to see that you leave feeling the way you have so graciously described in your review.

We genuinely look forward to your return! And we guarantee you will always experience "Top Notch" customer service.

Until then, have a wonderful summer, and thank you again! :)

Reviewed 2 May 2013

My partner and I recently returned to the Lush Royale to celebrate both our birthdays, and as usual had a perfect stay. Thanks to Jeff, Andrew, Leo, David and Robert for another wonderful and relaxing visit. We have returned year after year not only for the beautiful grounds, pool and rooms, but primarily for the staff, they continue to make us feel like part of the family but also surpass all expectations with incredible customer service, year after year. Bravo gentlemen, hope to see y'all again in the near future.

Room Tip: Stayed in many of the rooms, but really enjoy the Royal Suite and also Pool Suites.
1  Thank Paul O

Thank you Paul for your review! We definitely think of you both as family!

Your return visits are the highest compliment! The fact that you chose staying at HLR to celebrate your birthdays, actually, made us feel like "your" family!

We all, as a team, feel that customer service is indeed the key ingredient to guarantee a wonderful stay for our guests.

It is always our pleasure to have you both return to us, time after time, when you are in need of rest and relaxation.

Please know that we thank YOU for your loyalty and patronage. Be well, and happy my friends! :)

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Just came back from a well bi-yearly retreat to Ft. Lauderdale. I have stayed at several guesthouses in Ft lauderdale and in terms of accommodations the grounds are quite lush, include a very tropical landscape and a hot tub. The property was very clean and has what I would consider the added advantage of a very good continental breakfast.
Given the twelve rooms in total it is smaller than many of the recently expanded guesthouses but the lushe royale does offer a number of added ammenities: bikes for rental by the day/week and also provides complimentry chairs / umbrellas for the beach which were added touches. The staff was attentive throughout our stay offering poolside pina cola ta sp. while I was there along with resh towels upon request.
The location is good, close to the beach without being noisy which I found a plus. The sister property, The Royal Palms (3 blocks away) was also offered with shared ammeities of a fitness center and a bar/cafe which were a bonus option.
In all we would stay in the future.

Room Tip: They have a few rooms with an added kitchenette which I like as an added option.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

DCtravel1975, we appreciate taking time to write this review about your stay.

We were quite pleased that you enjoyed our tropical ambiance, continental breakfast, and above all, cleanliness.

As many of our guests have commented, the size of our resort brings a cozy, and comfortable feel as well as the serenity it can create for those looking to relax.

We agree with you that the added bonus for our guests, is access to The Royal Palms Resort & Spa, and all they have to offer. And it is just a short distance from us!

We thank you again! And hope to see you back soon! :)

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Had a great stay at HLR. The whole operation runs smoothly with friendly helpful service. Jeff and Andrew went out of their way to answer questions and give ideas of where to go to eat. The hotel guests were friendly and all in all a very comfortable place to relax. The Royal Suite is huge and very clean. My only disappointment was that there were not as many good eating options in walking distance as I would have liked. We needed to use a car for most dinners.

1  Thank TedandJohn

Thank you Ted and John for your review!
It was a pleasure for all of us to meet you, and have you as our first time guests.

We do our best to provide the "best guest service" to all of our visiting patrons, and appreciate you mentioning that. As well as the great job our housekeepers do!

As the North Beach Village continues to grow, I believe you will be seeing more restaurants and cafe's popping up around our resort.

Please think of us the next time your travels will bring you to Fort Lauderdale. Just give us a call or send an email and we will be happy to bring you up to date on anything new and exciting.

Take Care, Ted and John, and thank you again! :)

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed here for two nights this past weekend and were very happy with the accommodations and the staff. Our room was very comfortable and very clean. Breakfast and the afternoon happy hour were nice touches. The pool and hot tub were kept clean. We felt welcomed and comfortable and will definitely try to return again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Hi Guy's! And thank you for your review!

We must agree, this is the perfect destination for a quick getaway! Even for those that reside in the sunny state of Florida.

Once you walk through our gate it is like you've traveled to a far away tropical oasis. The perfect pool temperature, and refreshing frozen cocktails served poolside, add to the ambiance too!

Thank you for choosing Hotel Lush Royale as your destination! We hope to see you again, when you are ready for another respite from everyday life! :)

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Since our former favorite place went through different management already which didn't turn out well in the end, we are happy to say: we found a new home in Fort Lauderdale clearly worth considering. Outstanding the lush tropical garden around this 12 room premise, good service, house keeping. Everything just like what we expected. We will clearly considering to come back. Thanks to Andrew and staff making this a most joyful and relaxing week in Ft. Lauderdale!

Room Tip: All rooms recommendable! We enjoyed a trip through the hotel and had a look into both, rooms and the...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

We thank you FrankStefanHH for your review!

We are very happy that you have given us a chance to have you as a new guest, and we are very pleased that you enjoyed yourself! This truly is the perfect place to relax.

That was great that you had the opportunity to take a look at our selection of rooms, and suites to see all we had to offer, to suit everyone's needs.

We look forward to your next visit with us, and wish you wonderful summer! :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#14 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Victoria Park
Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
Pineapple Point Guest House and ...
#1 of 35 in Fort Lauderdale
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa
#1 of 3 in Wilton Manors
Central Beach
Cheston House Gay Resort
Cheston House Gay Resort
#17 of 35 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!