Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area
US$146
US$187
Doubletree.com
  • Beachfront
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$339
US$294
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$233
US$187
US$107
US$101
RodewayInn
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$342
US$208
Hotwire.com
1,369 results
All reviewslas olasfront deskthe breakfast arearoom keyfree shuttleparking garagecomplimentary breakfastshuttle servicewalking distancecruise portgreat place to staywould stay here againpre cruiseyogurtwater taxilauderdaleft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Needed a place for just one night and usually try to stay at a Hampton because of the bedding. The room and bed didn't disappoint. The breakfast the next morning was good as usual, but my favorite surprise was that this Hampton had a bar. The beer on tap was good and I had the hummus platter to eat. It was freshly made with a lot of crispy veggies for dipping. Thomas at the front desk was fabulous, calling me right away to let me know I left my glasses in my room. I would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was in town on business and stayed at this hotel for a day and I will certainly stay here again if I find myself in Fort Lauderdale. Since I was in town on business and unfamiliar with the area, I decided to ask the front desk attendant Thomas if he could suggest a nearby restaurant or entertainment. He was very helpful and polite through all my questions and directed me to a very good restaurant. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CarterH91
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We enjoyed the stay very much. Next time we stay more days. Absolutely. The bar is beautiful and all the entertainments area are very nice. Is close to the most popular restaurants and Pubs. Walking distance to Drugs Stores and othes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Our visit was great. They were very accommodating. Their Assistant Manager Kelly, was very helpful with all of our request.
As you know, having 2 kids can create some unique demands, Kelly helped solve all of our dilemmas.

We will return on our next visit.

J G

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is a great location for the price. Rent a car and you can get to most of the local attractions within 15 - 20 minutes, plus it is close to the airport. Good amenities also. Downtown is a bit deserted on the weekends; ladies don't go alone!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple