Stayed November 23rd one night prior to cruise. Booked 2 rooms . Stayed room number 301 nnd 302. Great location and very quiet. Very nice hotel and staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel has free breakfast and its very good. Huge variety of food, hot and cold. I ate such a big breakfast I was not hungry when I got on the ship! Also hotel has a free shuttle to the port. Would highly recommend Hampton Inn Center City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn