This is a quite standard Hampton hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Our room (two double beds) for big enough for us 4 (two adults, two small children). Nice views, children enjoyed spotting the long trains and sunset was beautiful. Breakfast is ok and even though the area looks quite small it was not too crowded. Pool is nice, they have a coin-laundry and a convenience shop. And plenty of parking space in a garage.
The hotel is close to everything in Ft. Lauderdale but you really need a car here...
Nothing spectacular but a well-functioning Hampton Inn. If the rate is good, this is a no-brainer. We would return if we got a good rate next time as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn