I visited this hotel for the first time this past August on a business trip & loved it. The staff was very friendly & helpful. I wasnt familar with the area & the front desk gave me wonderul recommendations.
My room was also a delight. It was very clean & had everything I needed. The bed was also wonderful. I asked for information about purchasing one because I loved it so much.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was one of the best hotels I've stayed at in a while!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn