“Best Hair Cut and Color”
Review of Encore Salon

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Encore Salon
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Best Hair Cut and Color”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was just tickled pink after my husband and I went and had pedicures. They were so helpful and the Salon was just gorgeous. April was so nice and did a wonderful job but the best advice she told me was about getting an appointment with Rosy Carrillo. I was complaining about my hair and the problems I have been facing and Rosy Carrillo by far gave me the best hair cut and color I have ever had. I loved the fact that she took her time but did not waste my time. She listened to my concerns and talked to me about what we should do and then she washed and my hair gave me her advice on a cut that would go with my face. I also loved the fact she did everything, the color the wash and the cut. I guess we will just have to go back to the Wynn every 2 months so Rosy can do my hair. Now the boutique the young girl was rude she was not helpful what so ever.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank sudiemccoolmoyse

Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I visited Encore Salon regarding an appointment for a wig fitting. Gary, the wig specialist and master stylist, is absolutely outstanding....he took plenty of time with me making sure the wigs fit properly, that I knew how to style them. He is an expert at matching the wig to the individual. I am definitely a new and loyal customer.

Visited February 2013