“Great Food!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Great Food!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I love the cheddar bay biscuits! This restaurant serves some awesome food! My family and I love to eat here. The atmosphere is family oriented and the service is good. The staff is very friendly. We will always eat at Red Lobster when we travel! It's always a great experience!

• Visited August 2012

Oslo, Norway
“Lovely seafood as always”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Went with my wife and ordered the Ultimate feast. The salad arrived in a flash and the dinner arrived soon after. We both ordered mashed potatoes but the waitress got it wrong and we got baked potatoes instead. No big deal really and the food was great this time also. All in all a great dinner. Only negative comment was that our waitress was a bit to interested in telling our neigbouring tables about her detailed plans for her future education instead of paying more attention to the rest of her tables. I would have set service to "Good" but because of her I have given "average" since I think "very good" is to much.

• Visited July 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Great Food .....Great Friendly Service”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Friendly service..great food. Seafood liguini delicious...Waitress very friendly and offered us warm cheese buns to take back to our hotel....Next time we are in Lauderdale we will definately return.

• Visited May 2013
Colchester, Vermont
“JUST OK”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

They were very very busy....I was with two elderly ladies and they set us in the bar. We asked for a booth and they looked at us like we were crazy. Again I understand they were busy but even when it slowed down and we saw booths open and asked still no help in moving to a booth. Finally we had to get aggressive and tell the waiter that her back was killing her and we needed to be moved to a booth NOW.
The service was acceptable, the food was good.
I felt the place is way to expensive and I do not plan on going again unless a huge coupon.

Visited May 2013
Pompano Beach, Florida
“What a deal!”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Linda and I went to Red Lobster yesterday, and had a wonderful time.They always have a deal going on, and we had the 2 for $25.00 one. Linda had the Seafood Ligui.and I had a shrimp dish. A salad comes with it as well as a desert.We had fried cheese sticks to start.Yummy! Our waitress Jennifer was sooo nice. Always smiling and ready to serve.No waiting! Can you believe it!We took pics as well.

• Visited May 2013