“Never again ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Took my family out for dinner. The minute we got in our experience was affected by having to wait 15min.for a table when we could clearly see there was tons of room available.

My Cesar salad dressing treated like a thick blob of mayo. Hardly any garlic or cheese.

My father's seafood Alfredo tasted if each bite you were taking a spoon full of salt.

My aunt ordered the surf and turf with steak medium and it came out very well done and way too overcooked.

Needless to say that I won't be returning to this specific red lobster in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I went with my family starving because we love this restaurant, but i suggest to share plates, they are extremely huge! we end up with 4 doggy bags full with shrimp and fish lol.

I didn't like that they made us wait for 20min and when they showed us to our table, there where like 20 tables available. I never knew what all of that was about.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We started with crab cakes which were well seasoned and cooked, nice ;-) The real treat was the 3 pound crab stuff roasted whole lobster. It was perfectly cooked, juicy not chewy and the stuffing was well seasoned as well. The waiter was attentive. A very nice meal indeed and one of the better RL locations.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We waited over an hour to be seated. When we got to the back, half of the restaurant was empty. We were told, yeah, we don't have enough staff. We then continued to wait another 40 minutes for the food. The food was bland and honestly I could have gotten a better meal at long john silvers. I will not bother to visit again.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We have to compliment Phillip, our waiter who was attentive, suggestive and extremely knowledgeable about his menu. The food was consistent although the lobster for both of us was overdone and was dry. We couldn't eat it. It didn't spoil the evening though!