“Did not disappoint”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Have avoided this chain but now must admit I've been wrong. Quick clean and very good quality. Had a set meal for16 dollars and took most home.server very good . Would definitely go back

Reviewed 17 June 2014

the red lobster is one of the best retaurant where you can eat a real tasteful king crab and loster. its closes 1030pm, so you. can relax after beach and go for a very good dinner in a confortable place. i recommend it!

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Took my family out for dinner. The minute we got in our experience was affected by having to wait 15min.for a table when we could clearly see there was tons of room available.

My Cesar salad dressing treated like a thick blob of mayo. Hardly any garlic or cheese.

My father's seafood Alfredo tasted if each bite you were taking a spoon full of salt.

My aunt ordered the surf and turf with steak medium and it came out very well done and way too overcooked.

Needless to say that I won't be returning to this specific red lobster in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I went with my family starving because we love this restaurant, but i suggest to share plates, they are extremely huge! we end up with 4 doggy bags full with shrimp and fish lol.

I didn't like that they made us wait for 20min and when they showed us to our table, there where like 20 tables available. I never knew what all of that was about.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We started with crab cakes which were well seasoned and cooked, nice ;-) The real treat was the 3 pound crab stuff roasted whole lobster. It was perfectly cooked, juicy not chewy and the stuffing was well seasoned as well. The waiter was attentive. A very nice meal indeed and one of the better RL locations.