“Excellent Scuba Diving Experience!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aquatic Ventures
Scarsdale, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent Scuba Diving Experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

If you want personal attention, lots of knowledge and have fun - contact Gary or Mark at Aquatic Ventures. They are passionate about their work and they care about their clients. You can become a member of their family soon. They're not trying to be fancy, they will give you the best experience possible. I have done my Open water and my Advanced open water courses with them and I was very happy with both. Next course - Nitrox!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Maxikmoj

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

Casey was very professional, great instructor very patient! I'm bring friends down just to learn under him.

Weston, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“SDI dive shop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

This is an SDI diver shop.The PADI shop I used for my OW certification was more thorough in instruction. With this one it was about 5 minutes. Not that big of a deal considering we weren't basic students but I think some discussion was appropriate. The staff turnover ishigher than average. The instuctor that did our pool sessions wasn't the same one that accompanied us on our dives. However, I will say that I found that instructor knowledgeable. They absolutely accomodated your schedule and they let me use their tanks, weights, and dive computer at no additional charge. And like others have stated, the price was right. Beware though, they do not have their own boat. So if your dives require a boat (deep dive) then you will have to pay another dive operator for use of their boat.

Visited December 2011