“Upside/downside”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Description: Fully licensed ocean-front Starbucks located inside the Westin Ft Lauderdale Beach. Indoor and outdoor seating with full views of the Atlantic Ocean. We look forward to welcoming you!
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Upside/downside”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I always drink Starbucks whether at home or traveling. Tried 2 different Starbucks while along A1A in Ft. Lauderdale, including this one. None of them would accept my earned free drink on my gold card, but yet I could earn gold star with purchase on my gold card. This is frustrating as you either honor the Starbucks Gold card or you don't. Should not be allowed to pick and choose how the store wants to participate. Disappointing! Not to mention the cost of my drink at my home store cost more than $1 higher at these 2 stores. I will still be faithful to my Starbucks habit when traveling, just have a less than happy feeling regarding this most recent experience.

• Visited January 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“starbucks service”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Starbucks quality is great and consistant pretty much everywhere one goes. The service at the Starbucks in Fort Lauderdale in the Westin Hotel is outstanding. It is a very busy place especially during the holiday period. It does not matter who serves you Camilo, Barbara, Lutaria, Ryan, Vivana, Roshane, Sharon, Kejan, or Gregory, the service is always fast, courteous and friendy. Service with a smile even when the lines are out the door. After my second day there they already knew what to get for me without me ordering. I have been to many Starbucks and this is one of the best. My thanks to all work there.
HOWARD

• Visited December 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good sized for sitting and relaxing, great views, quick service. Sometimes the coffee tasted burnt but that could just be Starbucks. Friendly service. But certain times of the day, there could be lines.

Indianapolis
“Starbucks at The Westin Resort & Spa”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Baristas were fun and friendly. Provided prompt service and has my order down by my second visit. Will go back again when in town.

North Port, Florida
“not bad, not good”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We walked around looking for somewhere to eat breakfast. Decided to stop at this Starbucks. The food was good and the coffee was hot. Just like any other Starbucks.