“Nice find”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast food, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fully licensed ocean-front Starbucks located inside the Westin Ft Lauderdale Beach. Indoor and outdoor seating with full views of the Atlantic Ocean. We look forward to welcoming you!
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Nice find”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

When vacationing, we oftentimes don't want to have a full breakfast. It was nice to come across Starbucks . The restaurant was clean. There were a variety of choices and the staff was friendly.

• Visited February 2014

Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Upside/downside”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I always drink Starbucks whether at home or traveling. Tried 2 different Starbucks while along A1A in Ft. Lauderdale, including this one. None of them would accept my earned free drink on my gold card, but yet I could earn gold star with purchase on my gold card. This is frustrating as you either honor the Starbucks Gold card or you don't. Should not be allowed to pick and choose how the store wants to participate. Disappointing! Not to mention the cost of my drink at my home store cost more than $1 higher at these 2 stores. I will still be faithful to my Starbucks habit when traveling, just have a less than happy feeling regarding this most recent experience.

• Visited January 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“starbucks service”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Starbucks quality is great and consistant pretty much everywhere one goes. The service at the Starbucks in Fort Lauderdale in the Westin Hotel is outstanding. It is a very busy place especially during the holiday period. It does not matter who serves you Camilo, Barbara, Lutaria, Ryan, Vivana, Roshane, Sharon, Kejan, or Gregory, the service is always fast, courteous and friendy. Service with a smile even when the lines are out the door. After my second day there they already knew what to get for me without me ordering. I have been to many Starbucks and this is one of the best. My thanks to all work there.
HOWARD

• Visited December 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good sized for sitting and relaxing, great views, quick service. Sometimes the coffee tasted burnt but that could just be Starbucks. Friendly service. But certain times of the day, there could be lines.

Visited December 2013
Indianapolis
“Starbucks at The Westin Resort & Spa”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Baristas were fun and friendly. Provided prompt service and has my order down by my second visit. Will go back again when in town.

Visited December 2013