“If you're a wine lover do not miss this place!”
Review of Las Olas Wine Cafe - CLOSED

Las Olas Wine Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
IL, USA
“If you're a wine lover do not miss this place!”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Stopped in recently with a group of friends, we all loved this place!! What a unique and great concept. You can try all different kinds of wine and the service here is superb. We had a lot of fun and would most definitely go back next time we are in Ft Lauderdale.

Connecticut
“Skip it”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This review is only for service at the bar. We stopped by after shopping to rest and have a Margarita. Margaritas were a special during Happy Hour so we gave it a try. Since this was a featured drink we thought it would be a good choice. It was not. The drink was only available on the rocks. Suspicious. They used a mix that was off tasting. Tequila was an off brand. Needless to say, we left ASAP. The bartender kept asking us to place orders for food etc. Annoying. The restaurant was empty. A sign that something was not right. There are other choices in Las Olas.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed...but okay..”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I went in on a Friday night around 7 pm. Service was veryyyy slow but to give the benefit of the doubt, I was there with a large group of over 20 people and they should have assigned more than one waitress to the group. She even forgot my drink at one point. I tried their famous crab soup which was pretty good, but it is supposed to be thick, and it was not, it was watery and at $7.00 a bowl, I would like my soup hot please. The waitress never came back to check on me, so I just drank it. The band was there setting up but they apparently don't begin until 9:30 on a Friday night. Total bill for 2 vodkas and soup-- around $20

Washington, DC
“Good Food, Solid Service”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My family and I decided to try Mango's during a recent trip to Ft. Lauderdale. We were there during the early afternoon. It wasn't extremely busy and we got seated right away. Our waiter was pleasant, and the food was actually quite good. The kids seemed pleased with their selection of pasta and chicken breasts from the kids menu. I ordered the shrimp scampi, which was quite decent, The waiter was quite attentive and the lunch overall was good....not great, but just good.

Friendswood, Texas
“Live music and good food”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was here on a Friday night. Live cover band inside that was playing 80's and 90's hits and sounded great. I sat outside; the doors were open so I could still hear the music, but it wasn't too loud. I had the Baked Brie, it is in a bread bowl and was phenomenal. Waitress was prompt and courteous. Wine was ok. The brie filled me up, but there were lots of great selections on the menu.