“Yoga paddleboarding”

Fort Lauderdale Stand Up Paddle
More attraction details
Owner description: Stand Up Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the USA. It's easy to learn and fun for the whole family. Fort Lauderdale SUP is licensed and insured with instructors certified in CPR and water safety.
Weirton, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Yoga paddleboarding”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My daughter booked her reservation for yoga paddleboard while on vacation. We were down there for her 21st. birthday. The website showed that the location was on Seabreeze which that's near our hotel. We thought we could walk it! But when a text was sent to go a far away location we realized with no car a taxi trip would take about 70 round trip. My daughter tried to cancel a few hours before but the lady was so darn rude. Told her she sent the instructor out and how he had to get a babysitter and all just for her lesson. And sorry no refunds! My daughter said she couldn't believe how nasty and unprofessional she was. And she had given the lady her debit card number over the phone to supposedly hold the reservation. I am so mad I didn't intervene and tell no way. A credit card may have been easier to cancel. Her card was charged immediately and we now have to file a complaint at our bank and through the broward county consumer complaint division. I had called back the paddling place when we got home from our trip and pleaded with the lady to say my daughter didn't know about the 24 hr cancellation policy. She basically said sorry I can't do anything and I am on my way to the airport. Yea scammed my daughter out of 65.00 and she never got a yoga lesson! We had such a good time in ft. lauderdale until our last day there. We never took the taxi up because when we asked the consieur too look up the paddle site, it didn't show that as a location launch point posted on their site, and it would cost us about 35.00 one way for a taxi. Who knows if they were really there waiting or was just sending you on a side road with no one there. Its just sad that alot of people take advantage of tourist and to charge you for a service you never got!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pamela F

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“worst experience of my life”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have never in my life had someone treat me and lie the way this owner did. DO NOT use this company under any circumstances as this is a complete scam! We made reservations for a tour at 9am (using two expired groupons and paying for one full price) and when we got there no one showed up. When we called the owner apologized and asked us to come at 1pm and gave us gift certificates for a free tour. We came back at 1pm with 5 other people waiting. When the owner and paddle board instructor showed up he knew nothing about a tour as this was not going to be a tour and there were not enough paddle boards for him to come with us. The other 5 people also signed up for a tour. The owner at this point had left. When I called her back to tell her how upset we were she started to scream at me and hung up. When the other people called her she also hung up on them and when she came back she started screaming at all of us and started to lie saying that we cancelled our reservations (while I emails and texts with her apologizing to us and giving us gift certificates for her mistake) and that we were ruining their mothers day. She is the most unprofessional, nasty and dishonest person I have ever dealt with in my life! We did get our money back though. Save yourself the nightmare we had!!!! Not to mention when we did some research the owner Tatiana posts her own great reviews on Google and other places.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Katepisman
Freeport, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful tour! Great staff!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We took the manatee marine life tour and loved it! We saw a mother manatee with a baby! It was an amazing experience.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kateplus
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“excellent fun!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

what a fun experience! my friends and I took the manatee marine life tour and we loved it! The tour guides were fun and informative and guided us down the canals and we saw some manatee, sting ray and some osprey.

Visited January 2014
Norwalk, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Above and beyond....”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Wanted to paddle board on the ocean for an hour or so, and easily made a reservation for an 8 a.m. pickup the next morning by phone. At 7:45 I got a call from Zack who was already outside our hotel, waiting. He could not have been more professional, informed, and delightful. Told me my options for where I could launch, and was more than accommodating. Brought the board right to the water and set me up, and when I was finished, he was there within 5 minutes of my calling him to bring the board back to his truck and us back to our hotel. I cannot recommend this company high enough for their courtesy, accommodation and helpfulness in lining up this great, fun activity.

Visited August 2013