“Great property and location”
Review of Beach Gardens

Beach Gardens
Ranked #71 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed at the Beach Gardens for a family wedding and had a great time. The beach and many restaurants are just a short walk away and just a short drive to Las Olas Blvd. I was surprised at how spacious and well designed the rooms were. I was able to see a few rooms and they each had a great use of space. In our room we had a small stovetop oven, microwave, fridge and sink, which made my life so much easier with my 8 month old son. This is the perfect getaway if you are looking for a hotel that is charming and unique. I look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank JJCFamily
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

JJCFamily,
We are so pleased that you enjoyed Beach Gardens. With it's 3 separate buildings and plenty of open areas for recreational activities, it's a perfect place for special events like weddings and reunions. Many rooms are equipped with full kitchens, and guests can also enjoy the numerous restaurants located within walking distance of the hotel. We too are looking forward to your next visit! Thanks so much for your review, NBV

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The hotel and staff were as if they all came straight from a magazine with how absolutely perfect and dreamy it was and I applause you on that !! From the time I walked in, to the time I left, I felt respected and extremely valued as a customer. I was with Amanda Catania for her wedding.. Everything was absolutely gorgeous !!!! I have been to several hotels by the beach and to be frank, I didnt leave happy. But this particular hotel is definitely one that I would return to in the future. I particularly also loved the rooms. They were classy and clean. Most hotel rooms are small and I get a sense of being closterfobic when im in there, but in these rooms I felt relaxed and it was spacious, which is very important to me when your staying at a hotel. Overall, I loved everything about my stay. I hate to admit this, but I am a very picky person and I ALWAYS find the wrong in something wherever I go, but in this case I couldn't find anything wrong even if I tried. And I never write reviews because I find it unnecessary.. But I wanted to let future customers and the hotel know that they definitely hit a home run with me !! I will most definitely reccomend this hotel to more people. Thank you for the pleasurable experience and thank you for reading my veryyy long review ! Sorry but I wanted to show my gratitude by telling you how enjoyable and unforgettable my stay was ! Thanks again !! :))

• Stayed: November 2013
6  Thank Dewwy44
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dewwy44,
What a great review! Your feedback means a lot to us, especially coming from someone who rarely writes reviews. You're right, Beach Gardens is a very comfortable hotel. With 3 separate buildings and plenty of outdoor space, it's a great place for events, like the wedding you attended! Thanks so much for your review. We hope that you can visit us again soon! Take care, NBV

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We recently found this hotel thru Tripadvisor.com and thank you to all of you who wrote your reviews leading us to this wonderful boutique hotel so close to the beach! It was a pleasure from beginning to end staying at this hotel and the staff is quite amazing as well! We checked in after a horrifying flight on Spirit ( dont ever fly Spirit) and all of our troubles melted away. We were greeted by Jodi - although an intern in training she is destined for success b/c she has the personality and patience needed to succeed in the hospitality industry. She was GREAT! She helped us get settled and even delived beach chairs & towels to our door. This is someone who really provides excellent customer service above and beyond. The manager, Cat, also was of great assistance in getting us settled in our room and with our seemless checkout and misc requests. There were other staff although I didnt get their names unfortunately who were worthy of many kudos from us. Ok, enough about the hospitality, I guess you know you are in good hands now.
Our room was a king studio which was very large and had an electric stove, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The room was spotless!!! We had fresh towels for the beach and the bath, along with a very clean room every day. The housekeeping staff was amazing as well and extremely friendly and accommodating to requests for extra towels, etc. Our room faced the pool which was nice although note that the shades are not room darkeners so alot of light came in during the early am. The pool and lounge chairs ,etc were very clean as well. It was quiet and serene by the pool which was nice. They have an upper deck for sunning as well.
The beach was about 2-3 blocks away and the great thing is that they provide beach chairs and towels for no charge. There is free parking right outside the hotel too. It is a quiet neighborhood and residential so no worries about hustle & bustle of cars driving by. This hotel is close to all the major hotels like the W, Ritz Carlton, Hilton, etc but I think it has alot more charm and directs personal attention to the guests rather than these large chain hotels. I would definitely go back and stay again!
Note: upon checking in, you have to check in at another property called the Winterset hotel on Terramare St. It is around the corner so it is close. The intercom at Beach Gardens can get confusing. Call ahead to confirm that this is still the check in process.

Room Tip: Note: upon checking in, you have to check in at another property called the Winterset hotel on Terra...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank michygal05
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I had a great time at this hotel. The place looks not only good on the out side like some hotels, but the rooms are nice as well. My favor part is how clean the rooms are. Usually when I stay somewhere I am creeped out because I see dirt, mold, etc in little corners. But here I could relax, everything was so clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jazzmen J
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Nice hotel, nice little property, but the customer service- WOW. I love Abbie. I have stayed at other North Beach Village Resort properties before and the experiences have been great. I had met Abbie at the Aqua during a previous stay and she stuck out in my mind. While reserving a room at Beach Gardens I had the pleasure of working with her on the phone and she was great. Thankfully I was also able to have multiple dealings with her at Winterset Suites while checking in for and eventually extending my reservation at Beach Gardens. She's awesome, extremely helpful, and what a smile!

Thanks Abbie and everyone else at NBVR. I'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TR-821
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Stayed at the Beach Garden for about a week for business and enjoyed the stay very much! Great location, nice clean room with everything newly fitted out and working. Very comfortable bed! For the price its a great deal. Only small downsides not untypical to such hotels is the noisy a/c even in low speed mode and blinds letting a lot of light through at night from the exterior lighting. I would definitely visit again and hope to have some more time to enjoy the gorgeous pool and gardens.

Room Tip: I stayed in #202. Walls are thin, so ask if you can get a quiet one. Staff are very friendly and hel...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Smart_Choice_NL
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel! Chic decor! Great staff! Great event planning staff! I would recommend this to anyone who is look for a great venue to throw a party or a quite week/weekend stay!

Less than 5 minute walk to the beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach!
Can't go wrong!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Ajalegria
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Beach Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Ajalegria,
Thanks so much for choosing Beach Gardens. It's a great find. Like you said, it's close to everything and has some of the most competitive rates in the area. We hope that you are able to come visit us sometime soon. Thanks again for your review.