Tranquilo
US$282
US$268
US$124
US$111
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
Riverside Hotel
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$110
Official Site
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$200
Hotels.com
US$247
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$218
Orbitz.com
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$114
Agoda.com
US$163
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsnorth beach village resorttwo blocksmid centuryfull kitchensmall kitchenbonnet housefive minute walkshort walk to the beachpool towelsflat screenlocation is greatspacious roomgalleria mallacross the streetking bedone bedroom suitelate check
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I recently spent 9 nights at the Tranquillo and everything exceeded my expectations. I had a fabulous large room on the second floor with my own balcony overlooking the pool. The staff were really wonderful I arrived late at night and they took the time to show me through my room, provided a map of the area and activities that I might like to try out. There were two swimming pools other guests were friendly. Car parking onsite, short stroll to the beach, shopping, dining and supermarket. The rooms were beautifully decorated, clean and modern, kitchen was great. Highly recommend a stay here. Great for families or groups too!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Pixiemel
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed here for a couple of days with my family after a cruise in the beginning of June. Reviews about this place are spot on. The rooms were clean and spacious (especially after a cruise!), the grounds were well maintained and the staff were especially friendly and helpful. A shout-out to DANIELLE who was so helpful with our dinner arrangements and printing our boarding passes. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea F
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I arrived at the Tranquilo on Wednesday June 11th. We thought we were checking in for the Cocobella. We were greeted by Darryl F. Instead of the Cocobella Darryl found us an amazing room at the Tranquilo! FYI...You check in at this property for the Cocobella... few steps down the street. This is an older property but it has been updated!! I just can not say enough about Darryl..He found us the perfect room. Great view of the pool and surrounding area. He also took the time to hear why we were there what we liked. We stayed Wed Thurs & Friday. We were going to Port St Lucie for 3 days and then we decided to book the Tranquilo again for our last 3 days of the trip. When we came back on the following Monday .....again they had put us in a beautiful room. All the rooms have been updated and are really nice, they are very clean, pool is beautiful, they have a bbq if you want to cook out..which we did. And as I stated the staff is amazing...pool guy housekeepers, office staff. Please give this hotel a try...it's worth it and hopefully you will be as happy as we were. Great place for before and after a cruise.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gayle D
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Booked the Tranquilo through booking.com as a 2 nighter in FL.
The hotel is like stepping back in time, a little, it is essentially a collection of small apartments that form part of the North Beach Village Resort. NBVR is formed by a group of hotels and restaurants where you have all their facilities available to you to enhance your stay.
The nearby beach is fab as is shopping at the Galleria to the north on east sunrise.
Although Tranquilo is in a quiet area it is easy to make your way to the night life down to the south, took us about 20 minutes walking, although taxis are plentiful.
Would recommend a visit to Las Olas Boulevard to the south, trendy shops and restaurants with a pleasant river walk.
Back to Tranquilo, always nice to return there, it almost felt like a home from home. Spacious, well specified, comfy king size bed, we really enjoyed it. Would thoroughly recommend. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Tranquilo is split between the main area and apartments across the road. We stayed across the road and frankly they were lovely so don't be put off if they put you there.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This 2.5 star hotel was better than some of the 4 star hotels I've stayed at. Our room was modern, clean and quiet. The hotel is close to the beach- only about a 5 minute walk. The only downside was the super slow wi-fi but I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for great value.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
NorthBeachVillage, Owner at Tranquilo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Sam O,
Thanks so much for your 5 star review. Tranquilo is part of North Beach Village, which is a destination in itself. Guests staying at Tranquilo can enjoy a great hotel, but they also are able to take advantage of all of the amenities in the entire village, including the Village Spa and fitness center. We're so happy that you chose Tranquilo, and we hope that you'll stay with us in the near future!