There are many nice things to be said about this hotel. We stayed in a Superior Suite, and it was more room than two people actually need, but very luxurious. The suite includes a large sitting room with a kitchenette, a balcony, sleeping area and a very spacious bathroom. Most importantly to me, we found the room to be extremely clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The parking is only valet, which is an additional daily cost (which we did not realize ahead of time), but the attendants were very prompt in bringing around the car and were professional and nice, as was the staff in general. The pool, while acceptable, was my least favorite aspect of the hotel because it was somewhat small, and I would have liked it if the pool area dining offered something more than a small happy hour menu. Still, it was a nice place to relax and did have a lot to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale