This was the greatest hotel I have ever stayed in, anywhere. From the moment the cab pulled up to the front door and the Hotel Staff welcomed me into their lobby, I knew I was in paradise and I fell in love.
My wife and I stayed at the Atlantic for three days prior to departing on the Carnival Freedom, to which I must say the Atlantic Hotel is much prettier than the Carnival Freedom. We were able to secure a three night stay with the third night being free. Bonus marks for me calling the front desk and asking if there were any deals prior to arriving.
The rooms were big and beautiful. We were able to reserve an Ocean view room, in the center of the Hotel and we had an amazing view. The Room is equiped with a full service kitchen so we went shopping for food and ate on the balcony. The bathroom was amazing, the beds super comfortable and again the balcony was heavenly.
You can walk anywhere and the beach is across the street. South of the Hotel there are copious amounts of bars and the CVS Pharmacy that sells groceries, wine, beer and liqour.
The Atlantic Hotel Staff were amazing, the pool is awesome, we had a great time. We will be returning for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale