I had two rooms at The Atlantic for our stay. One room was a king with partial ocean view that I bought with AE Points. The other was a two Queen Bed Room that was located on the 7th floor overlookingthe pool and the ocean. It was beautiful. I would stay here again in a minute.
We also had dinner for 4 at Trina and were treated very well and had a delicious meal. The bar area was hosting an event and the bar tender was not very attentive or friendly. My husband tried to order our drinks before we got to the table and never got the bartender's attention. We ordered martini's and I could
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale