Stayed for 4nights through last wknd and enjoyed every minute of relaxation. Although the hotel is located right on the main drag, units in the hotel are amazingly quiet with closed sliders at night. Unobstructed views of the ocean and beach strip from front units. THE MOST luxurious shower I've ever been in, bar none - you could park a van... Terrific location just out of reach of the rowdy 20-somehting revelers but close enough to dip your toe into the action if you walk a few short blocks. The pool was heated to perfection with great views of the beach and strip. Jon, the manager, and Sheryl, concierge, were standouts who cheerfully advised us as to local attractions and dining requests. Tip: Water taxi is great way to see the intercoastal for at $20pp for all day pass, not an efficient means to get from Point A to Point B as it is more of a sightseeing experience, complete with constant, running narrative. Take the shuttle bus or rent bikes from the handy bike kiosks thru town... very flat so easy to ride to points of interest from hotel like Bonnet Estate and State Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale