My partner and I only stayed at The Atlantic for just one night before a cruise, and the experience left us wanting more. We cruise at least once a year - often out of Ft. Lauderdale - and we have always stayed at hotels adjacent to Port Everglades. What a waste! We had no idea what we were missing.
The Atlantic is right on the beach and offers the most extraordinarily comfortable, spacious rooms I've ever stayed in - we had an oceanfront King studio with kitchenette and an enormous, fabulous bathroom. I've stayed in hotel rooms the same size as that bathroom! The hotel is close to the Galleria mall (we took a taxi for just a few bucks) and within walking distance of all the Ft. Lauderdale beachfront restaurants and nightlife venues.
We met friends for cocktails on the Atlantic's lovely porch (part of East End Brasserie), but didn't stay for dinner, although the menu looked great - we'll dine next time. We used the fitness center and found it to be really well equipped. It's far better than that of the Hyatt Pier 66, and the Hyatt is a much larger property. We didn't use the spa, but I'm hoping that on our next adventure we'll be able to stay long enough to take advantage of it.
From our initial warm greeting from Josh at the front desk to the hostesses and servers at East End, each interaction with a staff member was top-notch... Not obsequious, but respectful, friendly and genuine. There's really something special about the more personal, faster service you get at a smaller, sophisticated property as opposed to the larger hotels. I love this place! Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale